ACC tournament projection v.7.5 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC tournament projection v.7.5

I fly Jet blue or delta which have WiFi or TVs so I would watch them on the plane.
What airline you using. Most have WiFi if you wanted to torch yourself.
Delta

If UNC wins they will be the 12 if they lose they will be 14.

Which means we would play the winner of Virginia Tech vs. North Carolina.

If UNC wins then will we get the winner of Virginia Tech vs. Pittsburgh.
I don't think unc can be the 12.

Edit : I am now certain UNC will be 11 or 14

I don't think unc can be the 12
If they win this game
BC/VPI/UM/UNC finish 7-13

9. Boston College 3-1 beat Virginia
10. Miami 3-1
11. Virginia Tech 1-3 beat UNC
12. North Carolina 1-3

10-10 (.500) conference record...5 straight years of basically being THIS. Unfortunately, it is who we are...the epitome of mediocrity. Our ‘Glory Days’ are in the rear view, quite humbling realizing today we are nothing more than has beens.

Last edited:
UNC isn’t beating Duke so it won’t matter the 11-14 will be Virginia Tech vs. UNC and 12-13 Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh

UNC isn’t beating Duke so it won’t matter the 11-14 will be Virginia Tech vs. UNC and 12-13 Wake Forest vs. Pittsburgh
Don't back track. If UNC wins they are the 11.

UNC will roll us again. Bad match up. Exactly the match up we didn't want. Looks like 6th time in 7 ACC tourney's SU will get bounced in its opening game. First time in 40 years of watching Syracuse basketball I'm not at all looking forward to post season play.

If you’re just gonna be a jackass about everything just get lost. ALSACS puts in a lot of work every year with this thing. If he’s wrong show where.
I appreciate Alsacs greatly, but more than anything I appreciate accurate information

Cuse fans don’t go crazy over this one. We needed to win ACCT anyways to get in. This at least gives us a better matchup let’s just hope and pray Hughes is okay and we held him out over an abundance of caution

UNC will roll us again. Bad match up. Exactly the match up we didn't want. Looks like 6th time in 7 ACC tourney's SU will get bounced in its opening game. First time in 40 years of watching Syracuse basketball I'm not at all looking forward to post season play.

5th time in 7 years. But yes, still pretty bad regardless.

I appreciate Alsacs greatly, but more than anything I appreciate accurate information

then instead of acting like a punk how about saying what is wrong with his breakdown. He might be wrong. He’s been wrong before. But someone just saying you’re “wrong” doesn’t cut it.

If we get by UNC, I’d rather play Lville than Duke.

still kicking myself for not driving to PA to bet UNC last Saturday when they were somehow getting points in the dome. Talk about free money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom