ACC Updates 2020 Football Schedule (10 plus 1) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Updates 2020 Football Schedule (10 plus 1)

Rumor is Wagner's season is shutting down. There goes another possible home game

I hope SU quickly prints up 2020 schedule posters. I totally want one to frame and commemorate this looming ghost season.
This will be a great trivia question in 2050.

Swofford made them accept a full ACC schedule or they wouldn’t play this year.
He broke them.

It sucks for ND it’s because of a pandemic but my statement is thinking like a business.
Swarbrick did not need to be broken. Swarbrick knows the score and what is best for ND football long term.

In fact, Swarbrick is probably now working on the ND brass to pull the trigger by the end of this coming semester, with him becoming the next ACC Commissioner to ease ND in as an insider.

Swarbrick did not need to be broken. Swarbrick knows the score and what is best for ND football long term.

In fact, Swarbrick is probably now working on the ND brass to pull the trigger by the end of this coming semester, with him becoming the next ACC Commissioner to ease ND in as an insider.
Interesting thought...

He broke them.

It sucks for ND it’s because of a pandemic but my statement is thinking like a business.
Most ND fans are cool with this. Only one of my boards is complaining . That ( complaining) board has a lot of alumni, but even most understand the why. Some fear this is just getting their feet wet and we will be full members soon.

He broke them.

Do we know that this was not a mutually agreed upon plan?

I hope SU quickly prints up 2020 schedule posters. I totally want one to frame and commemorate this looming ghost season.

It'll be worth money someday.

Just like the 1996-97 team photo with Winfred Walton.

1596076233389.png

Is there really a difference between 2-9 and 3-8? Better just hope the season gets canceled and we can avoid another losing season.

Because if it doesn’t get canceled we’ll all get to listen to how we have a coaching staff that has had 4 losing seasons in 5 years. This program does not need that.
Go away with this negativity.

The schedule is fine. Home sets up well. Away is difficult. No fans or limited fans obviously negates home field advantage to a certain extent. Hope SU plays Buffalo or Army as there is zero value in playing Liberty or WMU. All in all the ACC has done a solid job with the schedule and adding ND as a full member even if its for just a year as TV eyes will determine the financials and ND turn on the sets better than almost any team. This is a well thought out plan. A +.

Ditch Liberty and pull in UMass.

Also, this will all be moot.

Ditch Liberty and pull in UMass.

Also, this will all be moot.

Unless there's an act of God clause, the last thing SU wants to do is needlessly throw money away.

Unless there's an act of God clause, the last thing SU wants to do is needlessly throw money away.
Gee, you think? Unfortunately it won't be up to them.

I actually think there’s a legitimate out for this game. ACC mentioned that non conference teams must be adhering to the same standards that the ACC set up with Covid protection.

There’s no way in hell Liberty falls under that category. I am willing to be that school will be trying to operate like nothing is going on.