ACCT Semi-Final Action for March 15 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Semi-Final Action for March 15

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D1utjgPWsAEPyx4.jpg

All year I was waiting for fsu to drop off and it really never happened. They took some Ls after that brutal duke loss, but rebounded. Pretty impressed with them. Tons of athletes on that squad. Virginia has been a second half team recently though. Should be a fun half!

I'll tell you what, this freshman clark on virginia is your perfect example of a legit point guard. He obviously wouldn't fit our style (so we are told) because he is technically very small, but what a player. Very smart. Going to be a solid 4 year guy for Bennett running that offense.

Virginia shooting 4-18 from 3 pt range so far tonight. Too bad we didn’t see this version last week.

Kabengele is an nba player. Dude is legit.

FSU looks solid. No idea how they decide these rotations but they work somehow

Virginia shooting 4-18 from 3 pt range so far tonight. Too bad we didn’t see this version last week.

They didn't seem to enjoy playing against FSU's defense...

Zion drew an over the back. Figured he could jump too high to ever have that happen

Maybe we should hire a UNC assistant to replace JB when he retires. I love their style of play. What SU used to play in the 80's.

I’m at a bar with some friends and the entire place is watching UNC/Duke. This game is so much fun to watch.

Did anybody see #30 pile drive Cobi White into the stanchion. Cobi went to the floor after the layup and that big oaf made sure he fell into Cobie with all his weight. Where are the Duke
apologists Bilas and Jay William'z with the outrage now?

I'll tell you what, this freshman clark on virginia is your perfect example of a legit point guard. He obviously wouldn't fit our style (so we are told) because he is technically very small, but what a player. Very smart. Going to be a solid 4 year guy for Bennett running that offense.

I guess I don’t see it but maybe he’ll improve next year. Fla St abused Clark. He had 0 points, 1 assist and 1 turnover today. He used to start but he didn’t today only playing 19 minutes against Fla St . Against us VA had to take him out playing only 10 minutes in the first half and 6 in the second for the same reason - we could just shoot over him and he was a liability (no assists, no points). I had special seats for that game and thought we could have taken more advantage than we even did. Jerome was much more effective at the point against us (14 assists).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom