Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AW go crazy

1677261668046.gif

I've emailed Bill Nye about 30 times inviting him to speak in Alaska- No response. Not sure if Adam will have better luck or not

Lived across from his neice in Washington Arms on the Hill.. not sure if she is close to him or not..

I sincerely wish Adam would tie his NIL plans to Coach Boeheim. I hope Boeheim stays as long as he feels he can still do the job. Although I would love to see him adapt and work in some man to man, what he has given the fan base simply can’t be repaid. I also believe he will be successful again, if the media and “fans” don’t create an environment where he can’t. He is as great a basketball coach as has walked the planet. Adam should be like Jimmy in Hoosiers, only if coach stays. Flame away!!

I sincerely wish Adam would tie his NIL plans to Coach Boeheim. I hope Boeheim stays as long as he feels he can still do the job. Although I would love to see him adapt and work in some man to man, what he has given the fan base simply can’t be repaid. I also believe he will be successful again, if the media and “fans” don’t create an environment where he can’t. He is as great a basketball coach as has walked the planet. Adam should be like Jimmy in Hoosiers, only if coach stays. Flame away!!

Please tell me you're not serious.

1677272684380.jpeg

So they are admitting they will just pick and choose who they target and go after for breaking NIL “rules”? Yikes!
That's not what they're admitting. Because it's the first of it's kind, they're figuring out how to go about this. They're giving everyone a heads up to get your house in order now. It helps that Miami said we'll work with you.

Pre-boomer opinion noted.

Agreed. Also, I’m gen x. I’ve literally told everyone my age about 86 times already on this site.

Have I mentioned I have a son?
Nice to meet you. I am a damn proud boomer. I have never mentioned my age on this site. About the only things I haven’t done around the game of basketball are sing the National Anthem or broadcast. My memory is long enough to remember when “you couldn’t win with the zone”. Everyone KNEW that. Except one guy. That guy has never earned his due. Maybe it’s his geeky appearance which has so called “friends” like Bill Raftery” refer to him mostly by his “whining”. Maybe because he has always had a chip on his shoulder. Maybe because even those complimenting him on the air have a backhanded way of doing it. All he’s done has been great. He’s been great for the school, for his players (mostly) and for us. His results usually exceed his available talent. He went to the NC game with a freshman forward that Michigan didn’t want, a sophomore point (who played rarely as a freshman) that Georgetown didn’t want, a raw center who JR Reid would pump fake, pump fake and foul him out baby, According to Dick Vitale…..you know the rest of the long history.

I was curious and I really
Truly don’t know this but has AW been targeting any
Football recruits for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.