Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know that we did. Only that they thought we did.
Guilty, but in my defense, I only had (incredibly) incomplete information like most everyone else and early indications were that the staff was caught off guard. I definitely came around quickly.

Now, I'm still concerned about the AD and the program seem to be and have been caught flat-footed a lot the last few years. And the last decade of mediocrity hasn't built up a lot of trust and confidence.

As I said to Dasher a day or so ago, we were all set with the logistics and simply were outbid. I don't claim to be an insider like he but this is from a great source.

What is Jesse going to say? I don't care about Cuse and just want every last penny?

One thing I was told yesterday is Jesse is bummed about leaving and if it were just up to him he would have stayed. His father wanted him to cash out. Not judging either for that.
I judge him for that. He’s 22. Grow up, Jesse.

FWIW, one of Syverud’s initiatives is pushing the academic aspect of eSports and using that as a student recruiting tool.

This idea that he’s a stuffed shirt out of the 1950s is silly.

Pong came out in like the 1970's, guy is so behind the times...

I judge him for that. He’s 22. Grow up, Jesse.
Ehhhhh if his dad spent thousands upon thousands of dollars getting Jesse to the point where he was a D1 recruit he might feel some obligation to his father. No idea if that is the case. Not picking a side either way.

Regardless, it is sad that Jesse's dad isn't just letting him use his last year of eligibility with the program he wants to be at. That is very lame.

Parents ruin everything.

So Adam trying to bring Tom Brady to Bingumtin to sit in the front row would be absurd?
The most exciting thing to ever happen in Binghamton...

rounders-1998.png

Is adam the “biggest donor”? My friend somehow seems to think this

He’s the biggest bonor
I’d imagine he has to be the biggest, unless J. Mezzalingua I probably butchered that donates quietly if at all. I almost think he went to Nova so not even an alum, I could be wrong.

Ehhhhh if his dad spent thousands upon thousands of dollars getting Jesse to the point where he was a D1 recruit he might feel some obligation to his father. No idea if that is the case. Not picking a side either way.

Regardless, it is sad that Jesse's dad isn't just letting him use his last year of eligibility with the program he wants to be at. That is very lame.

Parents ruin everything.

I kinda wish my dad ruined things for me to the tune of an extra few hundred thousand dollars.

I’d imagine he has to be the biggest, unless J. Mezzalingua I probably butchered that donates quietly if at all. I almost think he went to Nova so not even an alum, I could be wrong.
Mezzalingua > Weitsman. John went to St. Lawrence. I believe he is on the board at Villanova.

Status
Not open for further replies.