Adam Weitsman has been cautious about NIL | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman has been cautious about NIL

I’ll give it a shot but...”Other than being on social media I’m actually a pretty private individual.”

my eyes are rolling to the back of my skull.

Definitely a Syracuse fan! Other than the recruiting, game prep, player development, public communication, his kids, his results in games, substitution patterns, player retention, and the fact that he hasn’t retired in disgrace, I am a HUGE Boeheim supporter! LOVE the guy!

Speaking of Weitsman, any guesses as to who his guest(s) will be for the Duke game? I’ve gotta imagine he’s going to be bringing some big name.

I'm not sure many SU fans will be happy with The Answer to this question...

I mean I’m all on board with Iverson being there if it turns out Judah is a fan, which he very well likely could be.
Iverson was teammates with Melo, Coleman, and Owens. I’m on board.

Speaking of Weitsman, any guesses as to who his guest(s) will be for the Duke game? I’ve gotta imagine he’s going to be bringing some big name.

1. Josh Allen
2. Christian Laettner

I mean I’m all on board with Iverson being there if it turns out Judah is a fan, which he very well likely could be.
I doubt he's old enough to remember him.

he actually does it for all the cave dwellers here on syracusefan.com that cry to any mention of adams name

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom