Adult World | Syracusefan.com

Adult World

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
I'm sure I am way behind on this thing, but I just saw the trailer and LOVED the setting.

I had to watch the trailer several times before I believed it was actually syracuse.

I had to watch the trailer several times before I believed it was actually syracuse.

I restarted the video after the first ten seconds because I did a double take and said 'Wait! Was that the Dome!?'

I'm really upset that Lane Meyer was in Syracuse, and I didn't get an autograph...or my two dollars. :bang:

I restarted the video after the first ten seconds because I did a double take and said 'Wait! Was that the Dome!?'

I'm really upset that Lane Meyer was in Syracuse, and I didn't get an autograph...or my two dollars. :bang:

I was in absolute disbelief. Im fascinated by the Syracuse skyline, I could probably draw it with my eyes closed... and I still didn't believe that was Syracuse.

How weird is it seeing the hometown on film?

I was in absolute disbelief. Im fascinated by the Syracuse skyline, I could probably draw it with my eyes closed... and I still didn't believe that was Syracuse.

How weird is it seeing the hometown on film?

It's bizarre, but TOTALLY AWESOME!

I wanna see the movie, I think redbox should have it??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom