After this weekend's blowout... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

After this weekend's blowout...

you and Agent are lying. I am sure I said Holtz and Gill were better choices. to be specific, I said anyone would be a better choice than marrone, who i rightly saw as being a huge disaster. The kind of guy who goes 0-7.

But that doesnt mean I wanted those guys. just means I saw them as being better options than the worst possible option.

Lets keep it honest, kids. No need to lie.

i would describe LOSING the HOME OPENER when you have a lead with 2mins to go as HORRIBLE.

but i guess this goes in the boards, 'moral victory' column...:noidea:

Oh Lord

By the way, in the first half northwestern made two HUGE plays in the form of punt returns. 82 and 58 yards, I believe. Who coaches special teams?

I forget.

Can't rationalize it away. And, it can be pinned entirely on Shafer.
jackie-chan-What.png

you and Agent are lying. I am sure I said Holtz and Gill were better choices. to be specific, I said anyone would be a better choice than marrone, who i rightly saw as being a huge disaster. The kind of guy who goes 0-7.

But that doesnt mean I wanted those guys. just means I saw them as being better options than the worst possible option.

Lets keep it honest, kids. No need to lie.

"anyone would be a better choice than Marrone"? Think about that. If it were true, why replace G Rob?

OP is just trying to make himself feel a little better about his own personal losing streak, which is up to how many years???
He usually brags about all the super models he parties with in the city. He's a loser.

Grob didn't take over a team with what was it 10 wins in 4 years, but a team that was in a bowl the previous year

And under .500 for a 3 year period topped off by 3 straight classes of possibly the worst recruiting we have had. Not to mention the complete abandonment of NJ and Florida.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Marrone will be on a 0-7 losing streak. But evidently he'll be on a twenty game moral victory winning streak.

They should ask marone to pack his things before the stony brook game. That way if he loses against those chumps what happens next is more expedient.
Those people that expect nothing are rarely disappointed but never fulfilled. I'm sorry that you are so cynical that you have no hope. I believe that the phenomenon of hope is what elevates humanity from the other species. In that vein...LGO!!!

good point. Why? Because of Nassib. You remember Nassib, right? the same guy who this board every year said wouldnt start and one of Marrone's crack recruits would replace him. each spring the board debated which QB would replace him. Meanwhile, stupid me kept saying he was going to be an excellent QB. And sure enough...

Yes, its tiring being right all of the time. Very tiring.

Nassib deserves better than Marrone. And so do the real fans. Our coach has been a horrible investment.

Sincerely,

Tristan the Redeemer.

PS - Kingtide, I dont believe in violence, so i decline your invite to smash my head 75 times. you are welcome to come to Dubai and clean my car door 75 times, though. I am sure the little indian guy who does it every day would love a few days off.

This is a freaking awesome post.

Post of the Year nominee right there.

Very, very well done.

"I am sure the little indian guy who does it every day would love a few days off."

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom