Alabama Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Alabama Recruiting

Shenexon

All American
dee-liner-full_original.jpg

Link

Question is, who's wad is bigger? Theirs or the NCAA officials who won't do anything about it?

Alabama's been on probation multiple times in recent years. Do they do the "death penalty" anymore?

Jeez at least they could discrete. But I suppose they're not paid to acheive in the classroom. Actually that looks a little light, they may just be walk ons.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

The actual details can't be better than the instagram photo. Posters & T-shirts featuring Dee Liner should be great sellers in the SEC this year, especially with Auburn fans. What a business op.

He's a defensive lineman named Dee Liner. I don't care about the money. That name needs to be in the field just for the funny name value!

Well, it's not a problem for the program unless the coaches get wind of it, and it is obviously suspicious. If that money came from a booster, then the booster and the player share jeopardy. But if it is brought to the coaches' attention, and it is the kind of thing that a reasonable person would find suspicious, then they have to investigate, or else the program can be sanctioned when the stuff hits the fan.

The actual details can't be better than the instagram photo. Posters & T-shirts featuring Dee Liner should be great sellers in the SEC this year, especially with Auburn fans. What a business op.

Is the money they were holding real, or did they get it from Monopoly.

SEC to NCAA: "We can leave if we want." Read: No major sanctions or we're going to blow this thing up. Result: 7 SEC BCS Championships.

A stretch? Maybe - but there is way too much money and way to much smoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom