Albany game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Albany game thread

7-5 su. Riordan robbed what should have been 8

Two nice saves from Wardwell. Officiating very lopsided so far. Grimm slashed no call. Albany has had 4 man ups already

SU 8-5 @ half. SU had the ball with 12 seconds left after a time out but schoonmaker took a wild shot and Albany got the back up

Syracuse D looks better after a bad first quarter. Williams dominating but bad wing play and turnovers hurting SU.

SU 8-5 @ half. SU had the ball with 12 seconds left after a time out but schoonmaker took a wild shot and Albany got the back up

Jeremy did you like the TO with 12 seconds or would you have preferred to play on in the unsettled situation? The ball carrier(Rice?) did not look happy about it.

creatorsgame said:
Jeremy did you like the TO with 12 seconds or would you have preferred to play on in the unsettled situation? The ball carrier(Rice?) did not look happy about it.

I'm not Jeremy, but I didn't care for the to

HT stats

FO: 12-15
GB: 17-12
Saves: 8-6
Shots: 19-22

11-6 Cuse but offense shooting to quick on last 3 possession s

Goal Thompson 11-7 Cuse. SU playing to free on offense wasting possession s and not using clock

12-8 Albany goal after su with another bad turnover. TV timeout comes at a good time Desko need ms to settle down the O.

13-8 end of 3. SU basically ran the last minute off the clock and didn't attempt a shot. A smart play I think

Man Down unit pitching a shutout. Quick sliding to the pass, making it difficult for Albany to get a clean shot on cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom