Albany game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Albany game thread

16-11 SU doesn't score in manup and Lyle scores. Albany violates again though su man up

Is the game over?

Pretty excited to be seeing Albany this weekend. I wish SU would play up here, but UVM isn't good enough for them.

17-12. Nicky Galasso is so smooth in front of the cage.

Sloppy start, wore them down with possessions and depth.

Thank God for the lacrosse team.

Thank god for Ben Williams and Schoonmaker tonight. Dissapointed that Lecky was a no show but West I'm and Evans looked much better tonight. Barber again got his 1 goal.

JeremyCuse said:
Thank god for Ben Williams and Schoonmaker tonight. Dissapointed that Lecky was a no show but West I'm and Evans looked much better tonight. Barber again got his 1 goal.

I think Evans moves into Rice's role next year.

I couldn't watch the game tonight because of work obligations, but watching the highlights I was pleased to see Evans make some plays. Albany must have really been focusing on Donahue, a preview for next year.

What a rip off the post though.

Not sure vulcanized rubber could ever dent powder-coated, galvanized steel at any velocity. If it can, that was the shot. Check that pipe for damage.

Sadly, I am used to this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom