Albany Game... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game...

Hiltz has taken that weird overhead shot about 4 times today and missed

Fourth Quarter shut out. Very impressive.

Final SU 13-8

Final stats:

1617923039032.png

1617923069586.png

We'll take the win but there still seems to be a lot of work to do. Passing and turnovers a problem.

Yup passing was bad, to many missed opportunities though on great looks. That last Hiltz shot was puzzling. Looked back to the sideline or checked the clock and then made his move and cost himself a wide open look. D and Faceoffs were much improved but the O took a big step back. A wins a win but they were so efficient the last few games.

Kyle's POTG is ... Mitch Wycoff.

Shut Patterson down.

Wyckoff was excellent, hes still struggling with gbs but 1 on 1 he was excellent today. He only really struggles with elite dodgers ie Sowers, Kavanagh, etc

Good win. Wasn’t pretty but a win. Need to fix some issues and get ready for unc. Not sure why buttermore doesn’t play much.

Couple observations, contributions from everyone, I think maybe aside from Seebold.
Some easy saves for Porter some right into his stick and looked to be some bad slides leaving guys open, but for most part he had a pretty good game.
Another is players falling...idk if it’s that their dodging to hard and losing balance but happened to trimbo a few times and a few other Cuse and UA.

Face offs were pretty good, if we take away the Refs calls there how did we look straight up?

And glad to to see Buttermore and Cook get a goal, has to feel good for them!

Not to be a debbie downer but going to need to play a whole lot better to be in UNC game
Agree. However, I think the confidence level on the team was really low after the ND game and it showed in the first half. Maybe baby steps but some real positives for the D, goalie, face-offs and the attack unit. Scanlan is stepping up. This team can break your heart with its inconsistency - when firing on all cylinders, we can play with anybody.

Not to be a debbie downer but going to need to play a whole lot better to be in UNC game

I'd say you're just speaking the truth. Honestly this team is going to have to hit another level in the next month if they want to make a serious run.

Good win. Wasn’t pretty but a win. Need to fix some issues and get ready for unc. Not sure why buttermore doesn’t play much.
Desko has never liked Buttermore. He only plays him because he has no choice as he is an offensive threat.

Finally a goal for Cook - and of course it was a great one. Maybe he will get going.

Curious if that is accurate for PT, Horan, Kennedy's bro, Lee, Magnan, Aburn, Berkman, Page, I didnt' see any of those guys.
Horan came in for DP about 1/2 through the 4th...not sure why. Didn’t see any of the other guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom