Albany Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to see some tinkering on offense - on the line, with the wide receivers, throw to the TE….

Agree but putting up 70 would at least be fun to watch
Actually saw N
Mang with the receivers, went out cut across the Middle and caught the ball both times. Probably never see it in a game.

Actually saw N
Mang with the receivers, went out cut across the Middle and caught the ball both times. Probably never see it in a game.
They might have to if something is up with taj

maybe they want other WR"s out there this week?

We'll learn nothing from this game
I beg to differ:
1. We will learn if a fully healthy OL can dominate as it should.
2. We will learn if other receivers can step up with Taj out.
3. We will learn if Shrader is what he's cracked up to be.

if The D is gonna keep us in games they have to keep Albany to 10-14 at the worst..

Interested to see who the starting OL is. What the 2nd string WRs look like.

Agree but putting up 70 would at least be fun to watch

I don’t disagree and at least it’s a practice against different players then who they typically practice against.

I beg to differ:
1. We will learn if a fully healthy OL can dominate as it should.
2. We will learn if other receivers can step up with Taj out.
3. We will learn if Shrader is what he's cracked up to be.

Not really. An OL should dominate against Albany. Doesn’t mean they’ll be any better against the rest of the ACC. Doesn’t show anything. It’s just a glorified practice against the C team

Not really. An OL should dominate against Albany. Doesn’t mean they’ll be any better against the rest of the ACC. Doesn’t show anything. It’s just a glorified practice against the C team
There is reason to question whether or not our OL could dominate the Sisters of the Poor. Let's see it actually happen.

There is reason to question whether or not our OL could dominate the Sisters of the Poor. Let's see it actually happen.
They did pretty good against Ohio, we know they can do it against small teams, ACC teams we dont know and wont know after this

So…, same refs as last week?

They did pretty good against Ohio, we know they can do it against small teams, ACC teams we dont know and wont know after this
True. Still have to play them all. Might as well enjoy it.

I just want a game where Dino works 100% on the passing game and tempo. Don’t run the ball until the 4th quarter throw it every play open up the playbook and run uptempo. I want to see 400 yards plus passing and at least 6 passing TDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom