Albany Game... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we learn anything from this game? Not really. Is it good to have our guys feeling good about themselves for a week? Yes. Love that for them.
Yeah this is what we should be expecting as an outcome here today. Not sure anything was completely learned out there from a positives standpoint. Perhaps Alford flashing hands and speed early?

What body language are you guys talking about? He actually looks pretty calm. I'm not trying to get into any TD vs GS stuff, but it seems kinda extra, like blaming TD for the int.
Are you watching the game? Just look at player after the plays.

As much as I’m begrudged , I will admnit he prolly would put together a filthy staff now with all of his new connections
What about recruiting and the Casullo feud?

Yeah and Jorts is thinking he is playing for QB1 right now. Also I have seen Jorts laughing it up and talking with plenty of the players. Strange to make random suggestions players don't like him...also was strange when people said it about TD.

Yep. Honestly I find it more selfish that the player who didn’t get the ball is throwing a temper tantrum

No he didn't, he took an NFL job after he didn't get the support he needed.
It’s more about how he lied to staff , recruits and the fan base that he promised he wasn’t leaving and then abruptly did is more the problem people have with him

Just heard that he's interested if the position is open. No guarantees obviously but he's interested and has let SU know it

As many speculated, taking a staff job at Alabama would seem to indicate an interest to return to a college head job. Learn a bit from the master.

I’d guess he would have loved a job like Tennessee but after their freak out at the potential Schiano hiring and who needs that aggravation.

I know one thing, he’d like his bosses and the facilities better this time around.

As many speculated, taking a staff job at Alabama would seem to indicate an interest to return to a college head job. Learn a bit from the master.

I’d guess he would have loved a job like Tennessee but after their freak out at the potential Schiano hiring and who needs that aggravation.

I know one thing, he’d like his bosses and the facilities better this time around.

Maybe bring a 3rd stringer or two with him

Are you watching the game? Just look at player after the plays.
Yeah I'm watching the game, I see nothing he's doing that different from the other 10 on the field to be of some kinda concern..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom