Albany Game... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv been harping on him all week but I like the decisions Tommy’s making . Can’t believe we’ve passed to a te more than once already
He's making the right decisions, but this game is slower than the Rutgers game.

I am not sure whether TD - following 2 years of no protection - has yet to adjust to the D1 speed or he was never able to do so. I pull for any kid in Orange, but I want W's, too.

He's making the right decisions, but this game is slower than the Rutgers game.

I am not sure whether TD - following 2 years of no protection - has yet to adjust to the D1 speed or he was never able to do so. I pull for any kid in Orange, but I want W's, too.
Oh yea I agree . Which is what I’m nervous with this game. There really isn’t much to pull from it prolly. Wish we were playing a bigger fcs power I know we need the w’s but we really need to evaluate what we have against good competition

Is Nunn playing this year? Did he have surgery in the off season?

Why Isn’t Elmore playing? Looks like he is okay when running out of the tunnel.

Cuse’s first drives always look a lot better than previous weeks. Let’s see what they do on the second drive. If we keep attacking the same. (Yes I understand defenses change)

That was bizarre.

Dino being goaded into going for it (rightfully so).

No reason to not go for a TD on the first drive against flippin Albany
If it was any other opponent, 4th & 3, I would have taken the 3 pts.

If we got points for the number of dumb penalties we got each game we’d be really good.
Sad but true, we probably would have gone bowling the las couple years. Hyperbole, I know, but there is some truth in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom