Alec Baldwin shooting accident | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Alec Baldwin shooting accident

as a defense attorney i will parade 500 actors in front of a jury who've never inspected their guns for live rounds before a scene. including jane fonda.

Not the end, where there is no projectile. Why are you defending the guy? He’s not untrained. He’s been in movies sets multiple times. He improperly used a gun and killed someone.
His negligence is not checking the the chamber. He claimed he was told it was a cold gun, meaning empty. Had he checked, he would have known it was hot.
Had he have checked it it wouldn’t have made a difference. It would look the same from the top with a live round or a blank round.

You don’t know what a “cold gun” means. It COULD indeed have a blank round in it that looks like a regular live round which is what a “blank” looks like as far as I’m aware. Just no projectile lead.
But the gun still looks “loaded”.

I’m sure it’s a situation he’s been in hundreds of times. They’ll correctly parade hundreds and hundreds of actors in who say the protocol is you trust The people in charge of gun safety, from the armorer to the guy who handed him the gun, and they will testify when they say it’s a cold gun, meaning filled with blanks, so it looks loaded or empty, you believe them.

The prosecution will bring in one or two people like Brad Pitt who say they always check it themselves Breaking the usual protocol, because they have experience with guns themselves.

If any of these protocols absolving responsibility to the actor, putting it squarely on the others, being their responsibility, if that exists in writing in Hollywood, then it’s a done deal it won’t even be close.

Where it gets murky for him, with an outside chance of conviction is not as his role as an actor, but more as the producer he was with respect to supposed corners cut, and the overall safety being subpar on the set including hiring such young armorer who really comes across like a dope.

one would think that any round that goes in a gun on a movie set would be made to look different in some way so that you could tell by looking if you tried. Whether all guns you can look easily I dont know.

Such political BS grandstanding by the DA.
I’m seriously confused by this woman. What’s her angle here? Is New Mexico turning red and as a dem she feels the need to go hard on this prosecution to garner center right votes when she inevitably runs for governor or senator?

I’m seriously confused by this woman. What’s her angle here? Is New Mexico turning red and as a dem she feels the need to go hard on this prosecution to garner center right votes when she inevitably runs for governor or senator?
Maybe it's because of Alec Baldwin's portrayal of Donald Trump on SNL?