All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire.

Watched the werewolf by night special and honestly that was awesome.
For what is to come….I can’t wait for that!
Gonna watch that tonight after the kiddos are in bed.

What did you think of it?
It was ok. Kinda bored me in the beginning. Thought the style was cool. Seemed pretty random though. We'll have to see what comes of it and how it fits.

Last two episodes of She Hulk were great. I think it's awesome they got so weird.

What did you think of it?

Really enjoyed the 70s Hulk intro, that was clever.

Thought that the rest of the episode was kind of lame. Enjoyed her joke about the things she's smashed.

But I think this is what happens when the show is so isosteric about the 4th wall. Enjoyed the season overall, but thought they could end on a higher note.

Thought that the rest of the episode was kind of lame. Enjoyed her joke about the things she's smashed.

But I think this is what happens when the show is so isosteric about the 4th wall. Enjoyed the season overall, but thought they could end on a higher note.

I was excited when I saw the comments online, when I watched it I was like…meh.

Reductive, basic storylines are the whole damn reason I watch MCU for the most part. Oh, the hulk serum is too reminiscent of supersodier serum? Great! I like that sht. I don’t care if it made no sense to the plot. I want to see Hulk burst through the wall like the koolaid man and smash peoples heads in.

Is this where we discuss Andor or is there actually not an applicable thread for one of the great TV shows of my lifetime?

Yeah, the episode before the finale was the best one.

I feel like the season overall was too short. They leaned into the sitcom aspects of tv... and then did 9 episodes.

There was a lot of meat left on the bone. Plus, it seemed like Titania was going to be way more involved than she was. Wish they had developed that character more.

What's the next show going to be? Is it Secret Invasion?

I’m on board. Only watched the trailer once but the cgi and effects look good.

I’m ready for it.
Please sir may I have another?

D+ rather than MCU, but Andor should really be up for all the awards this year. I can’t believe we finally have a piece of Star Wars media that is this well-written, acted, directed, etc.

D+ rather than MCU, but Andor should really be up for all the awards this year. I can’t believe we finally have a piece of Star Wars media that is this well-written, acted, directed, etc.
I keep hearing good things about it. Do I need to watch all the other stuff to be able to follow it? I'm current on Mando but haven't watched Boba Fett or Obi Wan.

I keep hearing good things about it. Do I need to watch all the other stuff to be able to follow it? I'm current on Mando but haven't watched Boba Fett or Obi Wan.
Nah it’s really just a prequel to Rogue One, which of course was a prequel to ANH. You might miss an Easter egg or two buried in the background of some scenes if you haven’t watched the animated shows but nothing major.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom