All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire. | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire.

This is nuts. They used AI to make this fan film.

Also, thoughts on Wakanda Forever? I really liked it.

What did everyone think of Quantumania?
Just got out of a non 3D matinee, thought it was great.
Pretty quick paced and funny and works well as a stand alone film as well as an introduction to Kang. No spoilers here, but enjoyed Modok (Modofk) :)
I had been avoiding reviews and was surprised to find they weren't all glowing.

I enjoyed the Ant Man movie. Kang was pretty solid. As you said Modofk was fun. The daughter did a nice job. If you dont like the quantum world story then dont go see it and complain is my take.

It also explains why critics are at 47% and audience is at 83%.

I enjoyed the Ant Man movie. Kang was pretty solid. As you said Modofk was fun. The daughter did a nice job. If you dont like the quantum world story then dont go see it and complain is my take.

It also explains why critics are at 47% and audience is at 83%.
There is that one line that Cassie Lang delivered so perfectly, and I can't help but think one day I'm going to quote it in a completely inappropriate situation. :)

It's never too late to stop being a dick.

^ and by "yup," I mean it looks great, not that you're the only one expecting it to be so! :)

Holy shizballs Across the Spiderverse is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen.

I'm in shock.
It was great. The first one was even better (and there’s some SU connection if I recall). Already pumped for the third.

It’s almost a shame to bury this in this thread since the other marvel movies are lacking.

Am I the only one expecting secret invasion to be a sleeper and one of the best marvel pieces in last couple years ?
I like it so far, but they're overselling the "Fury is washed up" theme as everyone he encounters has to mention it.

It’s been toast since Tony Stark snapped his fingers
I liked GotG3, but that was off the Multiverse storyline.

Everything else has been below average to hideous and to top it off...

to make a character who's basically not in the Comic with a boring as hell back story the most powerful character in the universe is certainly a move.

I liked GotG3, but that was off the Multiverse storyline.

Everything else has been below average to hideous and to top it off...

to make a character who's basically not in the Comic with a boring as hell back story the most powerful character in the universe is certainly a move.
my understanding is that the variety of powers is there, but they're diluted. That's why the extremis powers didn't overcome the blast to the chest

i grew up reading the comics in my youth. you'd buy one you liked and swap with your friends when you finished reading it. would never have occurred to us to save them.
different times i guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom