All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

All inclusive Marvel thread, MCU, D+ shows, comics and whatever else is nerds desire.

I would 100% watch that
I do like that Wong should be a total Magoo and instead he's been shown singing karaoke and drinking and watching TV with Madisynn.

Also, they're totally hooking up, right?

Ok, is anyone else a little underwhelmed by the D23 announcements?

Werewolf by Night looks cool but it's a special.

Just didn't seem like we learned anything new. Thunderbolts? Eh, whatever.

Ok, is anyone else a little underwhelmed by the D23 announcements?

Werewolf by Night looks cool but it's a special.

Just didn't seem like we learned anything new. Thunderbolts? Eh, whatever.
I definetly felt underwhelmed, but to point out the rumors that were flying about casting announcements and other movies being announced and nothing came. But at the same time nothing official came from marvel saying what they were putting out anything. And that the names that came we’re supposed for xmen and F4 but they seem to not be moving on that at all yet.

Thunderbolts looks awesome. What their plot is will be interesting. No abomination or some magic person is bummer. And to be clear I don’t like Bucky on the team.

Secret Invasion looks awesome but I wish that was a movie like and avengers type team up. That comic was awesome.

Werewolf by night looks good, only as a part to maybe show a midnight sons team up…

Someone said the marvels footage was amazing that it looks way better then they expected.

Loki’s season two stuff wasn’t much to show, along with iron heart.

The Black Panther stuff seemed a little underwhelming in the new footage.
I don’t think it was a trailer.

Antman and wasp stuff sounds like a game changers.

I definetly agree cause of what we were expecting we didn’t get so I’ll live with what we god but certainly not shocked by anything.

Make It So Star Trek GIF

So I thought she hulk was only 6 episodes. But apparently it’s 9 which is good cause I started getting worried that Matt/Daredevil wouldn’t get enough screen time in episode 6.
So now here I am waiting on Daredevil and some other surprises here coming in the final episodes.

Also here’s this.

I'm really enjoying She Hulk so far.

It's a good sign when you want more of each character. I want more Jen/She Hulk. Definitely want more Titania. Want more Pug and Nikki. Excited to see Daredevil get worked in.

Lot to like going on.

It's a good sign when you want more of each character. I want more Jen/She Hulk. Definitely want more Titania. Want more Pug and Nikki. Excited to see Daredevil get worked in.

Lot to like going on.
As am I. Watching it with family. We look forward to Thursdays. (Unlike stranger things season 4. I have no desire to watch last 2 episodes compared to binging the first 2 seasons.)

Lot to like going on.

You know... for all the bad reviews, I kind of agree. It isn't bad.

I wish there was more substantive episodes, though. Feels like it is just meandering, but I do enjoy it. I am also a huge She Hulk fan from back in the day, when she was on the Avengers / FF, so I think I might be pre-inclined to view it favorably.

You know... for all the bad reviews, I kind of agree. It isn't bad.

I wish there was more substantive episodes, though. Feels like it is just meandering, but I do enjoy it. I am also a huge She Hulk fan from back in the day, when she was on the Avengers / FF, so I think I might be pre-inclined to view it favorably.
Yeah, it's definitely different because it has a clear sitcom vibe. That's a lot different from all the other Marvel shows.

I haven’t caught the latest video yet but I’m with everyone else. I like it more than I thought I would.
Ik my coworker hatesssss everything about it.

But im taking all the little Easter eggs and cameos and buildup over the series and where this will eventually lead too.

I haven’t caught the latest video yet but I’m with everyone else. I like it more than I thought I would.
Ik my coworker hatesssss everything about it.

But im taking all the little Easter eggs and cameos and buildup over the series and where this will eventually lead too.

If I could level one criticism, it's that the episodes don't seem to be going anywhere / building toward anything. Like I posted above, I've enjoyed the series because I enjoy the character, but I can see why some people would view it as fluff with a couple of cameos sprinkled in.

If I could level one criticism, it's that the episodes don't seem to be going anywhere / building toward anything. Like I posted above, I've enjoyed the series because I enjoy the character, but I can see why some people would view it as fluff with a couple of cameos sprinkled in.
Oh man, that definitely changes with today's episode. Best one of the series, easily. Really excited about where they go in the season finale.

Watched the werewolf by night special and honestly that was awesome.
For what is to come….I can’t wait for that!

Love Daredevil with Charlie Cox!
Can't wait until Daredevil: Born Again is released.

Enjoyed that show, as well. The fight choreography was always cool to watch.

Nice to see Cox get a chance to continue portraying the character. Also liked the modern interpretation of his original costume, complete with protective body armor.

Oh man, that definitely changes with today's episode. Best one of the series, easily. Really excited about where they go in the season finale.

Yeah, it was a cool episode. Interested to see how things with Josh wrap up...

Also liked seeing Jen "Hulk out" at the end, and everyone get scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom