Alright Brncusefvercuse | Syracusefan.com

Alright Brncusefvercuse

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
It's time to come back. We all miss you. Just make an appearance. There have been a few hoaxes lately. You can bring Nerlo with you.

I agree. Bring him back. We all know he is lurking now...maybe with a new handle...but we need the real brncusefrvcuse back.

Maybe for a couple days, anything longer would make most throw up.

From what I understand, he's gone into hiding more or less, spending his days and nights in a dark, abandoned warehouse with a rickety old basketball hoop on one of the walls, working on his game for hours and hours, doing angry pushups and jumping rope, preparing for he epic showdown against Brandon Reese.

Pretty sure he moved to Gibraltar after Noel chose UK.

Nerlo has been awesome on the ESPN site. He is a super fan.
Was wondering if that was the same Nerlo ... dude doesn't sleep, doesn't ever leave ESPN.com comments.

I believe he is currently starting at point guard for Texas. Damn that guy sucks.

Was wondering if that was the same Nerlo ... dude doesn't sleep, doesn't ever leave ESPN.com comments.
He's always bopping around those Kentucky fans lol.

From what I understand, he's gone into hiding more or less, spending his days and nights in a dark, abandoned warehouse with a rickety old basketball hoop on one of the walls, working on his game for hours and hours, doing angry pushups and jumping rope, preparing for he epic showdown against Brandon Reese.

Also rumored to be training in the same warehouse for his comeback: Clubber Lang. Why the didn't Clubber ever get his rematch with Rocky anyway?

And punching hanging beef carcasses.

I believe he is currently starting at point guard for Texas. Damn that guy sucks.

Ha! He does. So slow and chunky. Looks like an overweight Leguizamo. Man Texas is suffering with that Kabongo debacle. I like that big boy they have in the post, though.

With Eminem's "Till I Collapse" blasting on a loop.

Oh. My. Goodness. I have a new goal in life... I almost guarantee the bjorn can freestyle.. and I want to see it. We need to make this happen, asap.

Ha! He does. So slow and chunky. Looks like an overweight Leguizamo. Man Texas is suffering with that Kabongo debacle. I like that big boy they have in the post, though.
You like that big boy huh.

I love this site, but man, I can't believe I missed this guy. I have been scrounging through his old posts just to keep up with you guys.

I love this site, but man, I can't believe I missed this guy. I have been scrounging through his old posts just to keep up with you guys.
He was a damn good baller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom