Alright Brncusefvercuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Alright Brncusefvercuse

Thanks for this thread...giving me some entertainment while waiting in recovery with my son..had ear tubes put in, tonsils and adenoids removed...not a happy kid

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

what?!...for watching soldiers put tires on vehicles...want your job...

haha I got lucky as hell. Before I got the phone call about this, I was going to head to Fort Knox gold mine. Only about 20 minutes from my house. They average 90 grand a year with overtime... Alot more then I'm making now, but no way I was going to start in the winter. GS has alot more stability, and I would still be able to travel if we ever decide to leave Alaska (I hope we dont). Big decision come April tho.. Head to the mine, or stay GS. I would be able to travel to some Cuse games if I had that mine money lol.

Thanks for this thread...giving me some entertainment while waiting in recovery with my son..had ear tubes put in, tonsils and adenoids removed...not a happy kid

A lot of stress they are.

My son has ear tubes as well, but man, tonsils and adenoids as well? That's a rough combo.

haha I got lucky as hell. Before I got the phone call about this, I was going to head to Fort Knox gold mine. Only about 20 minutes from my house. They average 90 grand a year with overtime... Alot more then I'm making now, but no way I was going to start in the winter. GS has alot more stability, and I would still be able to travel if we ever decide to leave Alaska (I hope we dont). Big decision come April tho.. Head to the mine, or stay GS. I would be able to travel to some Cuse games if I had that mine money lol.

true...but my motto is make the most possible by doing the least possible...thus why i went gs

My son has ear tubes as well, but man, tonsils and adenoids as well? That's a rough combo.

well they were going to remove the adenoids regardless...so we asked about removing tonsils ad well...might as well do it now rather than go through similiar again later...he is doing well though...throat is sore of course...plus he gets some good pain drugs

true...but my motto is make the most possible by doing the least possible...thus why i went gs

True, and I'm cool with that lol. I'm waiting on my wife to start pulling her weight, lol She has a masters, and I'm making more than her. (I know better then to bring that up to her btw lol) I thought we would be rolling in the dough by now... Doctorate.. I should have married a girl with a doctorate

True, and I'm cool with that lol. I'm waiting on my wife to start pulling her weight, lol She has a masters, and I'm making more than her. (I know better then to bring that up to her btw lol) I thought we would be rolling in the dough by now... Doctorate.. I should have married a girl with a doctorate
What major?

What major?

Business Management I believe. She works at a staffing company right now, interviewing people, and finding them jobs. I thought it would be easier for her to find a good job up here, but the only experience she had was bartending. She did that for almost a year up here before she got the staffing job.

So, just so everyone is clear, a thread talking about Bjorn maybe coming back has now reached five pages.

Okay, Mayans, you were right.

So, just so everyone is clear, a thread talking about Bjorn maybe coming back has now reached five pages.

on my tapatalk its 7 pages

Only he has the power to stop it...

The thread title clearly states what this thread is about.. Why did you read it?

You're right, I shouldn't have. Pure stupidity. I'm starting to wonder if you're his accomplice or something.

You're right, I shouldn't have. Pure stupidity. I'm starting to wonder if you're his accomplice or something.

not an accomplice. Just bored as hell at work. This, and pushing cars out of our unplowed parking lot is the only thing keeping me awake

If you have recently read the Syracusefan message board or kicked rocks, you are susceptible to Bjorn Fever. Symptoms include delusions of grandeur and poor syntax. If you or someone you know has been afflicted with Bjorn Fever, see your doctor immediately. Some people who have contracted Bjorn Fever complain of bitterness toward walk-ons, bouts of being Dominican, and prolonged instances of flat top haircut envy.

Hey, I hope he's ok and speedy recovery.

I heard he had a career ending injury while playing at lunch at the YMCA. His typing hand is done! After all it is pretty darn competitive down there. Nobody wants to sit out two or three games in a row!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom