Alright Brncusefvercuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Alright Brncusefvercuse

I heard he beat Reese and Hart in a one on two game...they stood no chance.

If this thread isn't a sign that we desperately need a game soon, I don't know what is.
It was either this, or talk about how mature or immature we are on the football and basketball board. I prefer talking about brnfever.

In all honesty, this thread blows away any MCW conspiracy thread out there.

In all honesty, this thread blows away any MCW conspiracy thread out there.

You just wait...when he shows up this board will explode...his first comment will set off a new craze and will generate probably over 100 likes.

If this thread isn't a sign that we desperately need a game soon, I don't know what is.

We got 2 foot of snow over the last two days, the base is pretty much closed. I'm sitting in my office trying not to bash my head off my desk. This thread is the only thing keeping me from taking the rest of the day off. (Gotta save my sick time for the 3pm basketball games)

You just wait...when he shows up this board will explode...his first comment will set off a new craze and will generate probably over 100 likes.
Make this happen.
Bernfever if you make an appearance we will bombard you with the most likes of any post on this board.

Nerlo has been awesome on the ESPN site. He is a super fan.

I've been thinking about talking to him to try and convince him to come back...I see those comments all the time...dude is an all star there, they all know him.

I've been thinking about talking to him to try and convince him to come back...I see those comments all the time...dude is an all star there, they all know him.
Who pissed him off here? I think his youthful exuberance was thought to be sarcasm. It clearly wasn't judging by his ESPN legacy.

Make this happen.
Bernfever if you make an appearance we will bombard you with the most likes of any post on this board.

I'll do what I can, but this guy doesn't make any promises...

If brncusfrvcus comes back it will be legen - wait for it ----DARY!!!!!

Who pissed him off here? I think his youthful exuberance was thought to be sarcasm. It clearly wasn't judging by his ESPN legacy.

Those damn recruiting forums got him...dude really is a super fan.

The only time I read ESPN comments is to find Nerlo's postings; best ones are Cuse but a close second are the Kentucky related comments. He basically takes on 300 posters at once.

The only time I read ESPN comments is to find Nerlo's postings; best ones are Cuse but a close second are the Kentucky related comments. He basically takes on 300 posters at once.
He's freaking King Kong over there.

We got 2 foot of snow over the last two days, the base is pretty much closed. I'm sitting in my office trying not to bash my head off my desk. This thread is the only thing keeping me from taking the rest of the day off. (Gotta save my sick time for the 3pm basketball games)

did you go civil service?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Uhh fellas, this thread is very immature, this is why the football board doesn't like us!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Fun police alert.

It was your kid with the taco hat running around the dome like a lunatic last week wasn't it? He could have killed somebody!

It was your kid running around the dome like a lunatic last week wasn't it? He could have killed somebody!

Go start an MCW thread or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom