Alright Brncusefvercuse | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Alright Brncusefvercuse

I sometimes wonder if he would show up do the Reese showdown with high tube socks, sweat bands and a turkey fryer.

Ha! He does. So slow and chunky. Looks like an overweight Leguizamo. Man Texas is suffering with that Kabongo debacle. I like that big boy they have in the post, though.

I looked it up last game (I had seen parts of maybe 3 Texas games) to see if the guy was even on scholarship. He sticks out on the court so much because he was slow, short and fat. To my surprise J???? Felix was an ESPN U Top 100 recruit.

I looked it up last game (I had seen parts of maybe 3 Texas games) to see if the guy was even on scholarship. He sticks out on the court so much because he was slow, short and fat. To my surprise J???? Felix was an ESPN U Top 100 recruit.

Wow, that's a fail on the part of Biancardi and those ESPNU rankings. It's possible he crushed too many burritos before arriving on campus.

He has a curious case of Brncusefvercuse.

Brncusefvercuse stole SoBeCuse's identity. Now he's acting like he hated his former self. Some weird twist of Faceoff or something.

I'm 78% certain he's a fake person... like John Syracuse. figments of our imagination.

Btw, this MCW news being the real deal has to bring him back. Less than 24 hours?

I'm not going to hide it anymore and you all shouldn't either. There is a little Brncusefvercuse in all of us.

I'm not going to hide it anymore and you all shouldn't either. There is a little Brncusefvercuse in all of us.

Should we start a Chuck Norris thing with him??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom