Am I the only one… | Syracusefan.com

Am I the only one…

gmoney44

All Conference
That wants to see coach K go out with a title? I think he’s a good dude and would like to see a legend go out on top. I’m sure I’ll get some thumbs down and rat face replies but I’m rooting for him. All major D1 coaches cheat, he’s just better at it.

That wants to see coach K go out with a title? I think he’s a good dude and would like to see a legend go out on top. I’m sure I’ll get some thumbs down and rat face replies but I’m rooting for him. All major D1 coaches cheat, he’s just better at it.
I highly doubt you're the only one. I'm sure his wife and family are rooting for him also.

It would be ironic
It's like rainnnnnn on your wedding day
It's a dreaded title when you really hate Coach K

alanis-morissette-2000.jpg

I am impartial on this. It is really none of our business.

It's like rainnnnnn on your wedding day
It's a dreaded title when you really hate Coach K

alanis-morissette-2000.jpg
It’s like 10,000 knives when all you need is some scissors

th

I don’t care if he cheats or not. Just don’t like him

I'll root for Miami, Larranaga Seems like a good guy. Watching Duke and UNC lose is my second favorite part of March Madness, of course behind Syracuse winning. Can't stand Coach K.
You must be having a tough tourney thus far

I fully expect the FF to be Duke, UNC, KU and Nova. It’s going to be terrible and if Nova wins they are entering blue blood territory. Barf.

Isn’t it ironic that most everything she describes as ironic is in fact bad luck and not irony ?
her ex david coulier comes out this week as an alcoholic . meaning of course "i'm canadien "

full-houses-dave-coulier-shares-throwback-photo-of-bloody-face-from-fall-reveals-he-is-alcoholic.jpg

isn't it moronic ?

I fully expect the FF to be Duke, UNC, KU and Nova. It’s going to be terrible and if Nova wins they are entering blue blood territory. Barf.
Yup. Really thought Texas Tech would beat Duke too. Bummed out it didn’t happen.

I am rooting for them to lose to UNC

Last edited:
K is successful...can't take that away from him.
Not many recruit better...and therein starts the rub.
Nobody wants to look under the rocks and reveal what happened,
but the Zion W. episode sure looked "dirty"...ssshhhhhhhhhh.
And then I have read more than once, K has a potty mouth.
OK, who doesn't at times?? But it's the clean West Point image
the University and he want to portray...questionable??

I hate that Saint Peters is playing UNC, because I very much want to root for UNC vs Duke in the Final Four during K’s swan song.

I would LOVE to see UNC end Coach K. That would be great. That said, I'd take an Arkansas win instead.

Rooting interests, in order, I think:

St Peters
Miami
Houston
Nova
UNC
Arkansas
Kansas

Black hole collapses the Earth.

Duke
The only thing I disagree with here Mike is Nova. Even though I genuinely like Jay Wright, if they get their 4th title before our 2nd, it becomes harder to have us ahead of them in subjective all-time program rankings. I really really don’t want them to win another title. Someone like Arkansas winning is pretty harmless to me.

The only thing I disagree with here Mike is Nova. Even though I genuinely like Jay Wright, if they get their 4th title before our 2nd, it becomes harder to have us ahead of them in subjective all-time program rankings. I really really don’t want them to win another title. Someone like Arkansas winning is pretty harmless to me.
Houston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom