Amazing Lady | Syracusefan.com

Amazing Lady

Cusejuicy

Scout Team
I may be preaching to the quire but I met a super lady at our tailgate Saturday. Talking about llandz who many of you know. During the course of our conversation, I mentioned my son was on a consulting assignment in Phoenix for several months and also a Syracuse grad. Linda immediately volunteered to hook him up with the Phoenix Alum club for game watching and other events. Just one example of the classy people this board attracts. Thanks Linda.

• Also another couple of amazing ladies...Peggy aka bballbeadle took me out to dinner last night in Syracuse, and Joyce, aka CTO spent a couple of night with me at the hotel bar and was such good company. I enjoyed my time with both of these ladies, and feel I have a 2nd family with members of this board!!

Yes. We are fortunate to have such knowledgeable and amazing ladies on this board! I have known Joyce for years and just met Beadle Saturday. Almost hate to single them out because there are many more, including the wives who let us old guys get together.