Class of 2020 - And another one..And another one | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 And another one..And another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, who the heck is this? Not Veilleux, Barclay, or Mahar. A big 6 visit NEXT weekend, so probably NOT Bell, Hanna, Gowdy, Kinsler, Poitier, or Israel ...

The mystery deepens

Joey Hunter would be a real surprise as he hasn't visited but somehow Cuse is in Top 4 isn't committing for 2 more weeks but that would be "a surprise" ... hoping for any WR

Barclay is the only name mentioned multiple times who also hasn't been ruled out...
Yeah..but if you look at Barclay's thread, he is currently enjoying a visit somewhere else. Although Bnoro hasn't ruled him out

Probably best to let this lie right now. The recruit will step forward and announce when he is ready. No need to steal his thunder and ruin his big moment, right?

Probably best to let this lie right now. The recruit will step forward and announce when he is ready. No need to steal his thunder and ruin his big moment, right?
I'm out of this. I'll sit and watch

I'm just spit ballin' here: Caitlyn Jenner?

For once, there actually IS a mystery recruit. Remember how there were always rumors under Marrone that never proved to be true?

It's not him or Mahar.
If its not Veilleux or Mahar and Barclay is at UVA today so its highly unlikely he verbally committed to us yesterday. It must be someone else? An unknown camper commit? Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom