Class of 2020 - And another one..And another one | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 And another one..And another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its not Veilleux or Mahar and Barclay is at UVA today so its highly unlikely he verbally committed to us yesterday. It must be someone else? An unknown camper commit? Am I right?
no

If its not Veilleux or Mahar and Barclay is at UVA today so its highly unlikely he verbally committed to us yesterday. It must be someone else? An unknown camper commit? Am I right?

He already said he's been mentioned a bunch in this thread. It's one of the safeties or receivers. Probably Hanna.

let the kid have his moment please.
Kid? It’s been almost 16 hours since we found out someone was going to commit. He’s going to be a full-grown adult by the time he makes it public. I can’t wait :)

let the kid have his moment please.

The lack of deductive skills amongst many of the posters here is... a bit disturbing.

I'm sure when this young man is finished with what he's currently doing, and ready to officially announce it to all the world, he will do so, on his timeline.

Sin
The lack of deductive skills amongst many of the posters here is... a bit disturbing.

I'm sure when this young man is finished with what he's currently doing, and ready to officially announce it to all the world, he will do so, on his timeline.
And you are surprised? Deductive reasoning does go hand and hand with comprehensive reading skills. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom