Class of 2021 - And another one... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 And another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's narrow this down. All defensive coaches again. Monroe with the first tweet, so it should be one of his guys.

Why are competing against FCS and lower G5 schools for our recruits? Looks like the TE out of GA and we need to step it up to win in the ACC.

Let's narrow this down. All defensive coaches again. Monroe with the first tweet, so it should be one of his guys.
My guess is Duce. It is interesting. Coach Babers is known as a great offensive coach and every year, his teams seem to recruit defensive players more successfully than offensive ones. No question the top recruiters in the staff skew on the defensive side.

My guess is Duce. It is interesting. Coach Babers is known as a great offensive coach and every year, his teams seem to recruit defensive players more successfully than offensive ones. No question the top recruiters in the staff skew on the defensive side.
I've noticed the same. Very surprising how much we've struggled to recruit QB's and Wr's and done fairly well at LB and DB.

A Duce commit would do wonders for the Cuse in NJ and let’s hope it’s him!

I think it’s due to the lack of pro production and the fact that the better recruiters have been on the defensive side. I don’t think Garappolo is moving the needle as much as some think.

I think it’s due to the lack of pro production and the fact that the better recruiters have been on the defensive side. I don’t think Garappolo is moving the needle as much as some think.

He also inherited Jimmy G. He didn’t recruit him.

Why are competing against FCS and lower G5 schools for our recruits? Looks like the TE out of GA and we need to step it up to win in the ACC.
I've noticed the same. Very surprising how much we've struggled to recruit QB's and Wr's and done fairly well at LB and DB.
Could it be that the staff identifies talent early and knows who will fit into the system?

Could it be that the staff identifies talent early and knows who will fit into the system?
The last 3 years, we didn't have a QB commit until the very end of the cycle. Only Summers had any P5 offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom