Class of 2021 - And another one... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 And another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about Benson?
Exactly. Sometimes you just have to watch their film and decide what you like about them and then envision the player in our scheme. Despite his offers I knew Benson was gonna be good just by seeing how fast and and athletic he was. TE's don't normally run 100 m races. Mahar was rated higher and is 6'6 230 with multiple P5 offers and people assume he is better coming in.

My guess is Duce. It is interesting. Coach Babers is known as a great offensive coach and every year, his teams seem to recruit defensive players more successfully than offensive ones. No question the top recruiters in the staff skew on the defensive side.
Who is "Duce?"

Probably Derek McDonald out of Georgia, 3 Crystal Balls came in for him a bit ago. One came in as well for a Wisconsin kid named Hayden Nelson a bit ago too. So I assume it is one/both of them. Both under the radar kids, Nelson is a 3 star, other kid is unrated

Elijah Fuentes
2 4 lucky has him going to Rutgirls "100%" Getting a verbal from him would explain the excitement.

Last edited:
Impressed that no announcement or leak has happened yet

Always love getting commits, always think they will devleop into superstars when we get them, but when looking at rankings/offers it‘s not real convincing that we are getting who we need to compete at the highest level of the ACC. That combined with 3 crappy seasons out of the last 4 under Dino is worrisome too. Add on top of that the stupid Covid 19 not letting us implement a new offense and defense in the spring compounds things even more. Just want to beat out some real schools on a number of recruits, not just one or two. still think Dino‘s the guy but jeez if he ain’t who the heck is? And yeah I’m liquored up right now

Always love getting commits, always think they will devleop into superstars when we get them, but when looking at rankings/offers it‘s not real convincing that we are getting who we need to compete at the highest level of the ACC. That combined with 3 crappy seasons out of the last 4 under Dino is worrisome too. Add on top of that the stupid Covid 19 not letting us implement a new offense and defense in the spring compounds things even more. Just want to beat out some real schools on a number of recruits, not just one or two. still think Dino‘s the guy but jeez if he ain’t who the heck is? And yeah I’m liquored up right now
Thanks for the pep talk !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors