And I thought NC State fans were supposed to be the annoying ones in the ACC | Syracusefan.com

And I thought NC State fans were supposed to be the annoying ones in the ACC

I feel like we're trying to trash talk back to 4th graders. Its not even fun.

I was going to chime in but half expected a "Hoo" to come at me with I'm rubber, you're glue type ish.
One of y'alls posters is in the rubber business

More like UConn with less wins and more

Awesome... I was trying to think of an analogy and this one nails it.

Art Vandelay. Great poster.

latexsalesman.gif

Deep Chatham Hokie ‏@TeaBagPaulus919 7m
UVA fan on the @DavidGlennShow said if the Cavs don't start getting some respect n bball, they should pack their bags & move to the SEC. HA!

I like UVA and didn't think their fans would troll us this hard like they have. They have a good team this season, but its not like they have beaten many good teams. They beat UNC and @Pitt, but lost all their tough non-conference games except SMU and we are freaking 26-2 why should we not be confident. I didn't think UVA fans had this big an edge.

Congrats UVA you are officially our new Rutgers.

Please. Not only have 3/4 of the UVA posts I've seen been respectful and courteous, but isnt it more than a little silly to label an entire fan base on the basis of a few posters? I know dozens of UVA fans and they are not classless at all, just starving for a chance to get to the top of the mountain in hoops or football. There is some irony in your post, in that in saying that you become the fringe SU fan that others will use to label SU fans classless. While I am here, after much deliberation, I am going with Ennis bring the stone cold assassin game tomorrow and Cuse winning 57-54.

UVA fan on the @DavidGlennShow said if the Cavs don't start getting some respect n bball, they should pack their bags & move to the SEC. HA!

I like UVA and didn't think their fans would troll us this hard like they have. They have a good team this season, but its not like they have beaten many good teams. They beat UNC and @Pitt, but lost all their tough non-conference games except SMU and we are freaking 26-2 why should we not be confident. I didn't think UVA fans had this big an edge.

Most of the ones who have been around awhile, or actually went to the school, don't. A significantly more successful season than usual brings out a lot of douchey bandwagon-ish type guys you wouldn't hear a word from if we were more like 20-9 and fringe top 25 material. I can only hope that we win consistently enough over the next few years that games like this Saturday's (while admittedly maybe the biggest of this regular season) isn't a "biggest game in 20 years" type event.

I've got a massive amount of respect for 'Cuse - both as the best broadcasting school in the country, and an overall excellent athletics program (which I think is more impressive than just being elite in one or both revenue sports).

Here's to a great game on Saturday that's well-officiated (we can both hope, right?), well-played by both teams, and finishes with both teams having an increased level of respect nationally and for each other.

They've gotten no respect nationally, and frankly it's justified.

When you start out the year losing to Green Bay, and losing to Tennessee by 35, you don't get respect until you do something big. And they've done nothing big to date, and one their few chances to do something big is tomorrow.

They're a program that hasn't been relevant since Ralph Sampson left, and their internet fans just don't know what to do with themselves now that they might be relevant for half a minute.

It's only been a week since the first time I ever heard the term hoo. Am I the only one already sick of a freakin hoo, hoov or whatever the hell all that means? Could care less about 'yalls' corny terminology. Beat it, playgrounds thata way...

Alsacs said:

They don't know how to deal with a successful season.

So the next time we have a very successful football season, are we not allowed to talk about it at all?

Hopefully we wont go to a Florida State message board in droves and talk about how we're better than them.

I'm glad they're excited for their season. I know how I felt during the 2010 football season and how amazing it was to beat teams we hadn't beaten in years, have a winning season and go to a bowl game. And that season was nothing compared to hat they've done this year. I'm not knocking them at all for anything they say on their board. Just you know, coming over here and saying it is a little different.

Your new Rutgers but with a 15-1 record

Good point... Rutgersfan only wants to talk football...

basketball is dead to them...

football used to be dead to them as well...

they need to get back to that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom