And that's why the Dodgers traded for Utley. | Syracusefan.com

And that's why the Dodgers traded for Utley.

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
As an old Phillies fan, I knew Utley would be crashing into second if there was any chance of a double play.

Nobody did. That would have been a neighborhood call a few years ago. I guess instant replay has changed that.

Harrelson vs. Rose. Harrelson, all 160 pounds of him, fought back. Tejada, of course, couldn't stand up, but I was surprised his teammates didn't go after Utley.

Utley got clocked, too. I thought he might have a broken jaw or concussion.

horrible call. the replay showing he didnt touch the base on one angle but he also was close enough he could have grazed it and stopped his foot.. but the runner not touching the base over looks the fact if he called the runner safe tejada could just have easily just tagged him on the ground. i wonder what they would have done had the play happened at home, can you give a runner a run when he misses home too?

Legit if it looks like the Mets are going to lose the series they should put in Robles and tell him to get head hunting. Going back to the last Philly series it's become clear teams think they can go after Mets players. Game on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom