And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors

All of that contact, and they call that touch foul on Klay Thompson.

SMH...

Im surprised that wasnt called a foul.. golden state foul.. on the rim. 1st personal 4th team.

Cavs gas tank is starting to flash red.

Got to do something to get one more push.

The cavs' backcourt needs to do something.

the bigs have been great

who has worse facial hair- bogut or Paul pierce?
Bogut all day, and his fellow Aussie, Dellavedova, has way too much armpit hair for such a young man, looks like his armpit hair could be an understudy for the Geico caveman's.

Just one small request: if GS wins tonight, please, no Riley Curry. That might put me over the edge.

Delly has been so bad since game 3. Yikes.

I was casually checking this thread so you may have backtracked on it but still can't get over how you were arguing that clevelands role players (or team besides Lebron) was better than golden state's role players (or team without curry). I think you're usually pretty accurate on your NBA stuff but I was incredulous about that argument.

It's too bad we couldn't see this series with kyrie and love.

I was casually checking this thread so you may have backtracked on it but still can't get over how you were arguing that clevelands role players (or team besides Lebron) was better than golden state's role players (or team without curry). I think you're usually pretty accurate on your NBA stuff but I was incredulous about that argument.

It's too bad we couldn't see this series with kyrie and love.

Longislandcuse can speak for himself--but that's not the position he was advocating, at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom