And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors

James jones the professional scorer..

If we ignore the fact he never averaged 10

Too bad Kyrie can't stay healthy. I watched almost every Cavs regular season game, had only seen bits of Kyrie till this year, he has a sick handle and an outstanding mid- and long-range game. I thought the playoffs would be his big coming-out party. But that's show biz, and life.

Outstanding finisher at the basket for a guy that size too.

"I would refuse the foul so Curry stays out" lol Van Gundy
Love Van Gundy, don't ever wanna see him get another coaching job. Jackson, on the other hand, I wouldn't miss. My dream team would be Van Gundy and the great Hubie Brown.

image.jpg

Man, the Warriors really pass the rock.

Impressive.

Love Van Gundy, don't ever wanna see him get another coaching job. Jackson, on the other hand, I wouldn't miss. My dream team would be Van Gundy and the great Hubie Brown.

I like hubie. He can get "madden" like sometimes. But overall, solid.

Jax potentially to Cleveland. Very real possibility.

Everything involving Mozgov looks like the army trying to take down King Kong.
Everything involving Mozgov looks like the army trying to take down King Kong.

Half of those plays are fouls--easily.

He's mastered the "art" of committing body contact but holding his arms straight up, giving the appearance of the defensive play being clean.

When you initiate contact down low, it's a foul, or it should be every time.

Half of those plays are fouls--easily.

He's mastered the "art" of committing body contact but holding his arms straight up, giving the appearance of the defensive play being clean.

When you initiate contact down low, it's a foul, or it should be every time.
I remember Hibbert was all about that

A few places but it's there bc of Jax's representation's connection with Bron.

I agree, would be a good fit.
I know one of the prominent NBA beat writers said a coach no one sees coming will be let go this off season. Wonder if he's talking about Blatt.

I know one of the prominent NBA beat writers said a coach no one sees coming will be let go this off season. Wonder if he's talking about Blatt.

Can't imagine that would be the case. The guy got his team to the finals, with multiple impactful injuries.

It wasn't that long ago that Spoelstra seemed like a figurehead puppet. Four years later...

Blatt deserves another season.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Blatt has a place in the NBA, I just don't think his offense fits with what Bron wants to do and he doesn't hVe a Riley backing him.

Can't imagine that would be the case. The guy got his team to the finals, with multiple impactful injuries.

It wasn't that long ago that Spoelstra seemed like a figurehead puppet. Four years later...

Blatt deserves another season.

He does, but he doesn't have the backing of a Riley.

He does, but he doesn't have the backing of a Riley.

So what? Honest question--is Blatt that controversial? Does he clash with Lebron? Because if not, I can't see him being let go.

I remebmer Spoelstra having lots of controvery--there was an incident where Lebron bumped him on the way off the court, etc. Lots of red flags that Lebron didn't respect him. Then the went on a postseason run, and the troops invested their faith in him.

I don't put the Cavs' shortcomings on the coach as much as injuries and simply being overmatched in a series against a better team.

Then again, this is the franchise that employed Mike Brown. Twice. So given that, anything is possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom