And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors

Between mozgov and james I've never seen more travels in a series

Beyond the bad call where iguodala set an illegal screen, cleveland is getting a ridiculous amount of calls and warriors are getting no respect driving to the hoop.

Beyond the bad call where iguodala set an illegal screen, cleveland is getting a ridiculous amount of calls and warriors are getting no respect driving to the hoop.

Yep. That's how this is a two point game.

What's the free throw disparity?

Cavs frontline is the reason. Playing very well.

Klay Thompson hasn't played because of foul trouble.

Still think GSW is too much.

I still stand by my assertion that Golden States role players are crazy overrated. Klay Thompson is MIA all series and everyone else gets to go 4 on 3 every possession after they double Curry and they still struggle to score.

So what? Honest question--is Blatt that controversial? Does he clash with Lebron? Because if not, I can't see him being let go.

I remebmer Spoelstra having lots of controvery--there was an incident where Lebron bumped him on the way off the court, etc. Lots of red flags that Lebron didn't respect him. Then the went on a postseason run, and the troops invested their faith in him.

I don't put the Cavs' shortcomings on the coach as much as injuries and simply being overmatched in a series against a better team.

Then again, this is the franchise that employed Mike Brown. Twice. So given that, anything is possible.

I agree with everything, but Blatt would not have been the coach had Bron been signed first.

If Cavs win this series, he stays.

If they lose, my bet is he is gone.

They aren't going to run the Princeton offense or even use the principles for the most part.

Bron has more power than David Griffen. He talks to Lue way more than Blatt on the bench.

Gilbert isn't risking losing Bron over Blatt. Bron has his opt out and can hang it over every decision.

Jax potentially to Cleveland. Very real possibility.
Get outta town! For real? I wouldn't be surprised to see Blatt be a one-and-done, although I think he's done a helluva job, particularly under all the pressure and scrutiny that comes with coaching LeBron, in his homecoming season no less, and all the Cavs' changes and injuries and blah blah blah. I may be projecting, if I'm Blatt, I say, hey, it's been great, loved every second of it, but I'm 55, I have a wife and three children back home in Israel, I'm going back to Europe, thanks for the memories.

I figure if Blatt's gone either of his own or Gilbert's doing, that Tyronn Lue would inherit the hot seat. But, Jackson, huh, that's very innaresting. Bring on the Cavs-Warriors rematch next season with Jax on the bench. Again, I'm projecting because I'm a fitness and health freak, but I think it would serve Jax well to shed some lbs and perhaps pay better attention to his diet, he's blowing up real good.

Get outta town! For real? I wouldn't be surprised to see Blatt be a one-and-done, although I think he's done a helluva job, particularly under all the pressure and scrutiny that comes with coaching LeBron, in his homecoming season no less, and all the Cavs' changes and injuries and blah blah blah. I may be projecting, if I'm Blatt, I say, hey, it's been great, loved every second of it, but I'm 55, I have a wife and three children back home in Israel, I'm going back to Europe, thanks for the memories.

I figure if Blatt's gone either of his own or Gilbert's doing, that Tyronn Lue would inherit the hot seat. But, Jackson, huh, that's very innaresting. Bring on the Cavs-Warriors rematch next season with Jax on the bench. Again, I'm projecting because I'm a fitness and health freak, but I think it would serve Jax well to shed some lbs and perhaps pay better attention to his diet, he's blowing up real good.

Bron basically runs the Cavs. Blatt was selected before he came onboard. He wants full control and there is no one stopping him.

Riley had to put the smack down on him early in his tenure there. Even DWade had to put him in line on some road trips and flying back with the team.

No one on the Cavs will dare to do that.

Game of runs. Who wins the first and last half of the third?

Bron basically runs the Cavs. Blatt was selected before he came onboard. He wants full control and there is no one stopping him.

Riley had to put the smack down on him early in his tenure there. Even DWade had to put him in line on some road trips and flying back with the team.

No one on the Cavs will dare to do that.
Mark Jackson is the perfect coach for Lebron. He's not going to X and O the team to death. He lets his stars do their thing and serves as a spiritual/inspirational leader.

Mark Jackson is the perfect coach for Lebron. He's not going to X and O the team to death. He lets his stars do their thing and serves as a spiritual/inspirational leader.

A yes man / enabler?

A smart coach is going to structure things around Lebron. But having a coach who doesn't excel at X's and O's and defer to Lebron at every opportunity isn't what Cleveland needs, nor what is going to get them over the hump. We've seen this movie before--Mike Brown. Cleveland should bring in a coach who knows what the F he is doing, actually has a good head for the game / coaching acumen, and can manage locker room egos. Not sure if that is Jackson or not--him being dismissed after a quality season is a huge red flag, IMO.

A yes man / enabler?

A smart coach is going to structure things around Lebron. But having a coach who doesn't excel at X's and O's and defer to Lebron at every opportunity isn't what Cleveland needs, nor what is going to get them over the hump. We've seen this movie before--Mike Brown. Cleveland should bring in a coach who knows what the F he is doing, actually has a good head for the game / coaching acumen, and can manage locker room egos. Not sure if that is Jackson or not--him being dismissed after a quality season is a huge red flag, IMO.
He got dismissed due to friction with the Front Office. He's a solid coach and an incredible motivator. He's 10x the coach Mike Brown is.

Cleveland getting the benefit of the doubt on every call / non call.

Borderline ridiculous at this point.

Cannot play the two bigs. What has to happen to not play them together.

Come on.

Cleveland getting the benefit of the doubt on every call / non call.

Borderline ridiculous at this point.

Thompson brought his arms down ... no call. Laughable. At least they are letting them play on both sides so far starting this half around the rim.

This game is total chaos. No flow.. poorly officiated and sloppy play to boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom