And there you go... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

And there you go...

Looked like Carey was not even allowed in JB's dog house and had to stay the night outside, as it was interesting to see that he wasn't sat down next to a coach. Usually the one starter every season that gets the quick hook is at least sat next to an assistant, being coached and coddled.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I’m perplexed on how someone could look at Jalen’s play and claim he deserves to play over the other guards.

He had ample opportunity to be the starting point guard for this team. At some point you have to make a move in another direction if the player isn’t developing.

these moves poison a players desire to play for a coach. quick yank no problem. but have gerry or adrian talk to the kid and work him back in second half. the freeze out has in the past and will lead to problems moving on.
"i'll play the guys who will help us win, i don't care what anyone else says"

No. Keep the cute quips for someone else. This board has had it in for him ever since he got here.
Yes, the board prefers broad, sweeping generalizations; not witty critiques of someone trying to be a voice of reason to gain attention.

Did I do that right?

I think Carey serves well in a defensive stand point, has the size and is rangey in full court, but needs to be limited to the Rondo ideal, only shooting when totally open.

Really...how long do you want to stand in the dome...the first half's of the first two game are the worst basketball l can remember...….change was/is needed
What? The last 32 minutes was really good...a team that should have beat Tennessee in the tournament and will win the Patriot by a mile this year

And Howard for that matter. Jalen may need to play off ball more.
As least howard looked pretty good in those final few minutes carry hasn’t shown anything in awhile honesty. I had high hopes for him but he’s not a point guard (in a zone system at least) but I can see him being a high scoring two guard at a mid major or high-mid major.

Did anyone keep this same energy for Boeheim as they are with Carey when he buried Christmas his first two years?

these moves poison a players desire to play for a coach. quick yank no problem. but have gerry or adrian talk to the kid and work him back in second half. the freeze out has in the past and will lead to problems moving on.
The only freeze out is his jump shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom