And this is why I don't watch ESPN... | Syracusefan.com

And this is why I don't watch ESPN...

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
very often anymore.

College game day, Kirk Herbstreit - missed the very beginning of what he said and paraphrasing, but in a nutshell. He was on campus and around town in Piscataway and there is an obvious buzz by the students and people. They will do well in the B10 and he would have picked them to beat Penn State today if it wasn't for what had happened this week. LOL, the whole thing was a joke but to tell me that the Rutgers football players are going to play worse because a player they never played with was suspended from the NFL is ludicrous.

very often anymore.

College game day, Kirk Herbstreit - missed the very beginning of what he said and paraphrasing, but in a nutshell. He was on campus and around town in Piscataway and there is an obvious buzz by the students and people. They will do well in the B10 and he would have picked them to beat Penn State today if it wasn't for what had happened this week. LOL, the whole thing was a joke but to tell me that the Rutgers football players are going to play worse because a player they never played with was suspended from the NFL is ludicrous.

In fairness I think he was referring to PSU getting their bowl eligibility back.

In fairness I think he was referring to PSU getting their bowl eligibility back.

Never thought of that and maybe it was me but he wasn't clear exactly what he meant by that. But why would PSU play worse and lose to Rutgers because they got their bowl eligibility back?

Never thought of that and maybe it was me but he wasn't clear exactly what he meant by that. But why would PSU play worse and lose to Rutgers because they got their bowl eligibility back?

He was going with the emotional edge. I assume he meant the game could have been some what meaningless, but now they are still playing for a national championship/Big Ten title. I know kind of weak, but it makes some sense.

very often anymore.

The Ravens certainly didn't play any worse last Thursday.

He was going with the emotional edge. I assume he meant the game could have been some what meaningless, but now they are still playing for a national championship/Big Ten title. I know kind of weak, but it makes some sense.

I get what you're saying. To be fair, until he mentioned Piscataway I didn't even know who he was referring to at first because I was only half paying attention.

I just thoroughly enjoyed their segment where they RIPPED the BiG. :D

Take that Fox Sports. ;)

Since we never get talked about on Gameday and with living in Georgia now, I've actually started watching SEC Nation. Gameday only talks about 7 or 8 different schools, might as well watch a Gameday about teams that are actually good. Plus I'd rather watch Tebow and Finebaum over Herbstreit.

He pissed me off by saying he thought the lifting of the sanctions against PSU were justified. Are you kidding me? There is no penalty great enough for the despicable crimes committed on that campus.

I just thoroughly enjoyed their segment where they RIPPED the BiG. :D

Take that Fox Sports. ;)

, missed it thinking it was going to be more B10 slob fest all day.

For the first time in my life, I will be rooting for Penn State tonight. And, it will never happen again.

Yea - wish there was a decent NE football/ ACC pre game show. It does surprise me how earnestly herbstreit can rip the big 10 after being an ohio state player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom