Anderson | Syracusefan.com

Anderson

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
might be the most exciting player in the Dome since Hakim

Best dunker in The Dome since I don't know when.

As another poster said to me last night: "Pissed that nobody out a body on him." Kid put on a freaking show.

44cuse

Best dunker in The Dome since I don't know when.

As another poster said to me last night: "Pissed that nobody out a body on him." Kid put on a freaking show.

44cuse

Yeah, that was pretty freaking impressive. On the flip side, we made that a far too easy process.

Defense was freaking atrocious, but hats off to that kid. Raoul Duke would have been proud.

Only 6'6" and our 6'9" non-leapers did squat against him. Kudos to the "on the money" passers. WOW !!

44cuse
Zone's not exactly designed for that.

Vertical leap must be what? 45 inches?

That last replay showed his head a little above the rim.

probably the only dude keeping the crowd awake first 30+ minutes.(ok james looked pretty good too).

I'm not sure if its even fair for a guy with springs in his knees to play with mere humans.

That dude was incredible. I had to rewind and watch a couple of those dunks a few times. I had never rewatched an impressive play by the opposition until last night. Hopefully our defense shows up for the next game.

...Paul Harris.

I thought about that at that the time. But I don't think it's even close. That dude had sick hops (not that PH didn't...who I love btw)...PH couldn't get up like THAT.

(More like the infamous tony Scott knocking a quarter off the top of the backboard at BO Camp)

44cuse

Defense was freaking atrocious, but hats off to that kid. Raoul Duke would have been proud.

It really was. Both forwards in the zone were too far out - looked like T Rob out there a few times.

That said, the guard could toss the ball up somewhere near the rim and that kid was going to outjump everyone and get it.

Harris frequently got stuffed by the rim. Anderson frequently gets stuffed by the shot clock mounted on top of the backboard.
Lol, true. How about Stevie Thompson then? If not him, then Tony "Red" Bruin with his 44" vertical.

...Paul Harris.
No. That kid puts Paul Harris to shame.

And watching the SU/Cinci game from 2006, best dunker since Hak who has played in the Dome could very well be James "Flight" White.

don't think boeheim has yet figured out this season a frontline mix who can cover both wings and score down low. i think this why we're seeing so much of the mooseman and 2 smalls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom