Andre Jackson breaks wrist | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andre Jackson breaks wrist

There’s a 4 page thread on the boneyard about his inability to score. Great athlete, but that’s about it right now.

There’s a 4 page thread on the boneyard about his inability to score. Great athlete, but that’s about it right now.
Didn’t Hurley promise to make him a lottery pick after 2 years?

I really like aj but kadary is so much better for this team

Kadary's jumper in these two games, in a limited sample, looked absolutely smooth. If he's going to shoot like that in the future, GAME OVER.

Didn’t Hurley promise to make him a lottery pick after 2 years?

Nah, he said he'd buy him a lottery ticket after 2 years.

We dodged two big bullets with Akok and Jackson. Our season would be done, they’d both have one foot in the portal if they were here and we wouldn’t have Kadary.
That didn’t age well

I really wanted him in Orange but I guess I will "settle" for Kadary. Best of luck to Andre in his recovery.
Wow, this is an interesting thread to revisit. I just looked at the nbadraft.net 2022 mock and Andre is slotted 21st. I'm really shocked. No Kadary listed anywhere nor Buddy.

Wow, this is an interesting thread to revisit. I just looked at the nbadraft.net 2022 mock and Andre is slotted 21st. I'm really shocked. No Kadary listed anywhere nor Buddy.

NBADaft.net is some random dude, fever dream posting from his mom’s basement.

Literally zero inside connections or credibility.

NBADaft.net is some random dude, fever dream posting from his mom’s basement.

Literally zero inside connections or credibility.
Like I said, I was shocked. Obviously these lists early in the year are very subjective. Here is a top 100 draft prospects from Hoopshype. No Jackson or Buddy. Kadary ranked 41st.

Kadary has to show he can shoot, and hope the stench of Seton Hall/Willard doesn’t ruin him.

Jackson has to show he can shoot, and hope the BBO of Hurley doesn’t ruin him.

Best of luck to them. I like both players, but their coaches/schools are sewer trash.(UConn ain’t UConn anymore)

Had a few really nice plays the other night. Starting to look like he might be getting the hang of things. Looks like he hit the weight room hard too.

Should of got a T for hanging on the rim.
Probably - athletic kid. Did he hurt it on that play or from the congratulations after it. Guys were slapping his hand pretty good there.

Probably - athletic kid. Did he hurt it on that play or from the congratulations after it. Guys were slapping his hand pretty good there.

This is an old thread that was bumped. He broke his wrist last year.

Outside of Atlantis UConn is really looking to pocket those OOC wins in the KP 300.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom