Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like he's running this like an auction. Not in a payment sense, just best offer. He has something he liked from us in his back pocket, now he's going to take every last second to see if someone can beat what we offer. Mich st couldn't beat it, so they're out. Now he'll see if Miami can make a better offer. If not, I bet he still waits to see if anyone else comes along. If we get him, it'll be at the last possible second and after he's exausted every other possible avenue.

I'm kind of at the point now where I'd be thrilled if he comes here, and was preparing to be bummed if he doesn't, but this would really sting. AW3 taking his talents to South Beach to an ACC team would really blow. We don't need to have to watch this guy help a team in our conference and face him too.

I'm kind of at the point now where I'd be thrilled if he comes here, and was preparing to be bummed if he doesn't, but this would really sting. AW3 taking his talents to South Beach to an ACC team would really blow. We don't need to have to watch this guy help a team in our conference and face him too.

Like Seven Up did.

game%2Bover.jpg

Pure speculation - but I wonder if him and red just didn't click. When the deed is done I hope o-13 will declassify the correspondence that AW3 had with SU so we can judge for ourselves if this dude was flat out lying to the staff and team or if o-13 just made some assumptions based on preliminary registration.

In spite of all this, I find myself looking for yet another reassurance from 13 that all is well. But I also wonder if this is like a bad drug that is really messing me up.

Pure speculation - but I wonder if him and red just didn't click. When the deed is done I hope o-13 will declassify the correspondence that AW3 had with SU so we can judge for ourselves if this dude was flat out lying to the staff and team or if o-13 just made some assumptions based on preliminary registration.

In spite of all this, I find myself looking for yet another reassurance from 13 that all is well. But I also wonder if this is like a bad drug that is really messing me up.
I don't think there's anything O13 can say at this point, his source only goes so far. I think Jake is the only one who could give us a 100% answer, whenever it happens.

That was the foolish talk about TT. Just what would that get us? Other than making us feel good for about 10 seconds. You never let your money get mad. If he comes he comes. If he doesn't, he doesn't. But we don't end it. there is nothing in it for us to do that. And you should know that.
I agree unless he is disrespectful. If that is the case you can bet JB will walk

I don't think there's anything O13 can say at this point, his source only goes so far. I think Jake is the only one who could give us a 100% answer, whenever it happens.
No offense to jake, but I don't think even he could give a 100% answer on this.

Or, it could just be posters jumping the gun with sky is falling predictions.

Let's see how it plays out. AW3 could definitely end up elsewhere, but this is the same crap that ensued when TT took his late visit to MSU. Game over, man!!!!

Whenever it happens it will be a big secret up until that point .
^^^when all is said and done do we really care why he didn't join? In the end he either does or doesn't...if he doesn't I'm not giving 2 shots why...kind of irrelevant at that point...on to the next recruit in my book...(cusetown not saying you do or don't care, yours was just last thread)...

Long term college ball in general is sick. Kids leaving after a year. The graduate school farce. Kentucky's joke of a program. UNC, PState getting a free pass. Maryland in the Big. WVU in the 12. In short college athletics are a mess and i for one am sick and tired of a the bs including the circus surrounding a kid like white.

Here's the latest. I'm having visions that AW3 has told at least 2 SU players that he is just fielding interest but that he's coming to SU.

The same particular player that seems to be more loyal than most Syracuse alumni.

He feels strongly we get AW3.

For those of you who think I say too much ummmmm I like LSD, Meth and bath salts ;)

Guys don't sweat it. Our team believes he's coming to Syracuse as of around 3:30 today. I literally saw the text before heading to the airport. It was kind of cool.

Of course it COULD have been that meth I was smoking ;)

He will not be at Miami as an NCAA athlete.

Now, of course they could throw him some hookers and he changes his mind but he wants to win. Unless Miami is a top 10 team with him there he just is not coming.

My source is so confident she basically told me to stop asking her about it.

Seems like he's running this like an auction. Not in a payment sense, just best offer. He has something he liked from us in his back pocket, now he's going to take every last second to see if someone can beat what we offer. Mich st couldn't beat it, so they're out. Now he'll see if Miami can make a better offer. If not, I bet he still waits to see if anyone else comes along. If we get him, it'll be at the last possible second and after he's exausted every other possible avenue.
From what has been said, he's starting at Syracuse and nobody can offer him more.

We got this.

Here's hoping it is just final due diligence.

But it certainly lends itself to the conclusion that things were / are far from done for us.
Yes, this is correct in that he has said he's just doing due diligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom