Another big game for T Thompson today | Syracusefan.com

Another big game for T Thompson today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the kid the best, but the Syracuse basketball program is head and shoulders above Seton Hall in every aspect, including player development. Flaws and all, he’d be starting at center getting around 15 and 7 here on 50%+ shooting.

I feel bad for him that he was led astray and made the wrong decision.

I wish the kid the best, but the Syracuse basketball program is head and shoulders above Seton Hall in every aspect, including player development. Flaws and all, he’d be starting at center getting around 15 and 7 here on 50%+ shooting.

led astray? he had a starting position at a blue blood and gave it up to sit out a year for a mid-major, and he waited until august to tell us. he completely screwed us and himself.

I feel bad for him that his mom has complete control of his life.

people make bad decisions every single day. i guess i am confused about "feeling bad" for this guy

Yep. But orangehomer is right. That boy ain't quite right.

led astray? he had a starting position at a blue blood and gave it up to sit out a year for a mid-major, and he waited until august to tell us. he completely screwed us and himself.

Which on the surface makes zero sense. So what does that imply about him and his family? Honestly? I feel bad for him, I’m not mad at him. Those Seton Hall message board goofballs though? Forget them.

The Barksdale organization cut Wee-Bay off while he was locked up, and so his wife pressured their son Namond to sell drugs, even though he clearly wasn’t built for that at all. I get it. Family pressure can be real.

Last edited:
1551588248447.png

Asked in what I see he would not be playing here. Super low BB IQ, very slow feet and apathetic on defense, seemed lost. He is a bust.

Asked in what I see he would not be playing here. Super low BB IQ, very slow feet and apathetic on defense, seemed lost. He is a bust.

Agreed on his weaknesses. But he still averaged, what...9 and 5 here? He showed real offensive potential. He could shoot and had good footwork.

That he’s only gotten worse in two years...that wouldn’t have happened here IMO. Unless he’s just THAT gone. Even if so, I’m still gonna blame Seton Hall since their dickbag fans blamed his initial weaknesses on Syracuse and talked like he’d be great there and how they were a much better program.

No points in double OT...his three point percentage jumped way, way, way, way up to 25% this year from his Frosh year here. :) Otherwise, not so impressive.

Which on the surface makes zero sense. So what does that imply about him and his family? Honestly? I feel bad for him, I’m not mad at him. Those Seton Hall message board goofballs though? Forget them.

The Barksdale organization cut Wee-Bay off while he was locked up, and so his wife pressured their son Namond to sell drugs, even though he clearly wasn’t built for that at all. I get it. Family pressure can be real.

Totally irrelevant, but I wanted to throw in a classic Omar line: "You come at the king, you best not miss."

Hope everything works all well for the young man. Young

Blue blood? Let's not get carried away.

Blue blood? Let's not get carried away.
fairfax high school won the los angeles city championship last weekend. i met the mother of their backup point guard at a party. when i mentioned my affinity for syracuse she said "oh, wow!" then turned to her friends and said "syracuse is like duke; you hear that name and you know it is big time!"

this is the reality of the perception of the syracuse basketball brand

Seriously its a disease. I witnessed it with a very good friend.

If I was a grown man badmouthing a teenager because he decided (for whatever reason) to transfer on an internet message board I’d probably engage in some self reflection. But that’s me and I possess a modicum of self awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom