Another let down and disappointing season | Syracusefan.com

Another let down and disappointing season

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
All I will remember is the loss in the elite 8 as I have said 100 times this season thus game is all I will remember

Agree this is the one game I will remember.

KJO, Scoop, Dion, Melo all leaving.

You're a big bowl of negativity. So many victories and accomplishments and you're looking at this loss?

All that matters in college hoops is the tournament everything else is irrelevant who would you rather be right now us or Lville? Think about it and my point is proven

IB, the guy who continues to only see the glass as empty.

Getting to the Elite 8 with all this team has had to endure makes this a great season for me. Sure, I'm disappointed we didn't get to the Final Four, but to call it a disappointing season is bizarre.

On to next year.

Cheers,
Neil

IB, kids played their hearts out man. They have been through so much and all you will remember is a bad game that no one really played well and refs were questionable. You are a legend here man but, I disagree, I will always respect this team. And I feel so bad for these guys. They deserved a final four. BUT it is what it is.

Success, with a disappointing end. 200+ teams have disappointing end though. Oh well. Move on.

The ultimate goal is to win the tournament. It's not the only story of the season, though.

generally speaking you are kind of a depressing jerk. i realize you know other posters, but...you are pretty bad.

All that matters in college hoops is the tournament everything else is irrelevant who would you rather be right now us or Lville? Think about it and my point is proven
I'm so glad I don't know you. You must be just terrible to be around. We had a terrific season on the court.

All I will remember is the loss in the elite 8 as I have said 100 times this season thus game is all I will remember

If that's how you feel, then being you must be awful.

Get a grip guys, the team won a school record # of games, lost only 3, made it to our first elite 8 in a several years; and it is a disappointing season?? Don't get the reasoning there. Ohio State had a vastly superior interior game. We defended with a lot of heart, especially Keita; but SU has not had an inside offensive game all year. Just don't have that kind of post player. Would have been interesting to see the result with Fab in the game.

I have a ton of memories. This one stings but 34 wins

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Are you nuts??? This was an awesome season, one I wont forget. Personally would shake the hand and thank every player for entertaining me and keeping me on the edge of my seat fore five months. Sure we lost in the Elite 8, guess what, 67 of the 68 best teams in the country lose in the tournament.

Great season regardless. Sucks to lose but you can not discredit the body of work.

Btw f@#k Fab.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Are you going to care about "right now" a week from tomorrow night? Next year? 10yrs from now? I sure as hell won't. Give me our season over Lville's any day of the week as long as they don't win 2 more games. It's fine if you don't agree; but then I don't know why you'd bother watching any games from Nov-Feb.

100% correct. College basketball is a 1 month a year sport now. Nobody cares about November-February anymore. It's March and in March SU came up short.

I wouldn't trade this season for anything. These guys played their hearts out, and just came up short against a great team. If you can't appreciate what YOUR team has done this year even if they didn't make it to the finals, then as I said in a previous post, your life must suck because you're disappointed pretty much every single season. The only season I can recall in the last dozen that I truly was disappointed with was 2002, and we followed that up with an NC.

This team had a special season, and not being able to reflect back on that is just a shame. I'm sorry that's how you look at these things IB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom