Another oddity in this | Syracusefan.com

Another oddity in this

pearl31

in cahoots
I saw this alluded to in another thread but haven't really seen any commentary on it...
So far it doesn't appear that either of the accusers have legal representation - unless it is behind-the-scenes, which would be highly unlikely in a scenario like this.
This doesn't make sense. How would they not have lawyers at this point?

What would they need a lawyer for? They're not suing (they can't) ... and charges would be brought on by the state, I believe ... which sounds doubtful as SOL are long expired.

What would they need a lawyer for? They're not suing (they can't) ... and charges would be brought on by the state, I believe ... which sounds doubtful as SOL are long expired.
They are being interviewed by police, in a very high-profile/high-stakes situation. I wouldn't think anyone in their right mind would do that without a lawyer present.

They are being interviewed by police, in a very high-profile/high-stakes situation. I wouldn't think anyone in their right mind would do that without a lawyer present.
Agree.

Seriously, what substances do you think was flowing through Davis's veins when he conducted that interview? He looks like Layne Staley during his MTV unplugged concert.

I am all for letting the legal system do its thing, but this is getting more and more obvious these guys are lying (and many feel the same).

On a side note, how the HELL do I start a thread? What is this poll nonsense?

Seriously, what substances do you think was flowing through Davis's veins when he conducted that interview? He looks like Layne Staley during his MTV unplugged concert.

I am all for letting the legal system do its thing, but this is getting more and more obvious these guys are lying (and many feel the same).

On a side note, how the HELL do I start a thread? What is this poll nonsense?
Hit your compatability view when you go to post a new thread.

We're not at the point yet where the court is required to appoint them a lawyer. Hopefully we'll get there soon.

they need Gloria Allred. This is her type of thing.

actually I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a big-name lawyer like Allred enter this.

Seriously, what substances do you think was flowing through Davis's veins when he conducted that interview? ...this is getting more and more obvious these guys are lying (and many feel the same).

A lot of people seem to be commenting on the 'odd comportment' of Davis in the interview. But, we almost NEVER see interviews of accusers recanting their experiences, knowing they're being broadcast nationally/internationally.
I would certainly expect a high level of nervousness to manifest itself during such an interview. Yeah, he looked 'squirrelly.' But, I can't take that to indicate guilt. He's, essentially, telling the world that an old man wanked him off a thousand times. How much of a wreck would you be when 'recounting' that in front of a camera?

A lot of people seem to be commenting on the 'odd comportment' of Davis in the interview. But, we almost NEVER see interviews of accusers recanting their experiences, knowing they're being broadcast nationally/internationally.
I would certainly expect a high level of nervousness to manifest itself during such an interview. Yeah, he looked 'squirrelly.' But, I can't take that to indicate guilt. He's, essentially, telling the world that an old man wanked him off a thousand times. How much of a wreck would you be when 'recounting' that in front of a camera?
That's what I thought at the time, too.

stupid question-- wouldnt -- would go to police--if that didnt work i would go to a lawyer-- i certaintly wouldnt go on national tv-- how many PSU victims have given interviews??

I still think if the other guy was going to come out he would have done sooner.

He wouldn't have waited to PSU. There have been plenty of sexual allegations over the years including Citadel or Duke Lacrosse. There is Someting really fishy with the second guys story of being a rights activist. Agree with JB its about money.

Also would like to hear more about the prosecuters. What kind of Job they did growing up? where they able to hold down a job? Have they been tested for drugs, how long have they been leeching from the university (to what age and how much)? Have they ever been in other incidents with other kids? If there is anything to hurt their credibility its going to come out.

How about Bernie sticking around after the first time it came to light. He didn't run right after nor 3-4 years later. Kind of hard to believe someone guilty could stick around that long with a heavy conscience. Especially someone like Bernie with a nice paycheck. Nor did any of the coaches show any attitude that it was best for him to leave when they had the opportunity. That bodes well for us.

...lawyering up does nothing...there is no outlet for civil or legal action in this case...the time period is well past...in reality, they did this why???????????????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom