Another question | Syracusefan.com

Another question

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Sorry if already brought up, but aren't most sexually abused people reluctant to tell their story on television, or at least a little bit more apprehensive when discussing matters?

I don't know what to believe, who to believe, etc. I want to believe Boeheim and Fine, because I've been a fan for years. And with that being said, I'd be the first to admit that I'm not exactly the most "even-keeled" observer in all of this. I want things to work out, and will skew my opinions on what I see and hear to my hopes (as is the case with everyone here I'm sure).

I just have so many questions about this case, and a lot of it revolves around Schwarz and his tact in all of this. He has every right to break the story and to bring these matters to light, but I would have hoped that someone in his position would have done his due diligence in investigating the reliability of the accusers and all involved in the case.

Just a lot of questions right now. I hope it all blows over, but I think the damage has been done for Bernie Fine unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom