any guesses on the crowd split in DC? | Syracusefan.com

any guesses on the crowd split in DC?

mscanlo

2nd String
should be a lot of su fans, but per last year in atlanta, IU fans travel well and are loud. i'm going to guess marquette and miami/illinois won't have a great showing fan wise

should be a lot of su fans, but per last year in atlanta, IU fans travel well and are loud. i'm going to guess marquette and miami/illinois won't have a great showing fan wise

My guess is:

40% Syracuse
40% Indiana
10% Marquette
5% Miami
5% No allegiance

My guess is:

40% Syracuse
40% Indiana
10% Marquette
5% Miami
5% No allegiance
By my estimation, about 600 tickets came off StubHub -- for Thursday only -- since IU won today. About 200 came off the board after SU's win last night. And less than 100 after Marquette won.

yeah, i am starting to think IU might outnumber SU fans by a bit

Well I'd assume Miami/Illinois and Marquette fans would be rooting for us.

IU will do very well in DC. Marquette for what they are show well and the Hoya faithful prolly pull for them (certainly not us)

IU will do very well in DC. Marquette for what they are show well and the Hoya faithful prolly pull for them (certainly not us)
Georgetown fans barely show up for their home games. Hard to imagine them paying top dollar to see us play in the Sweet 16.

By my estimation, about 600 tickets came off StubHub -- for Thursday only -- since IU won today. About 200 came off the board after SU's win last night. And less than 100 after Marquette won.
That's cause all the SU fans knew we were going to DC last week when the tourney bracket was announced:)

i think there will be just as much red in the crowd as orange. or pretty damn close. it wont be like boston last year.

My guess is:

40% Syracuse
40% Indiana
10% Marquette
5% Miami
5% No allegiance
All I remember is being in the Dome in 1986 and seeing a sea of red. Didn't help them against Cleveland State but...damn there were a lot of Hoosier fans.

I assume many tickets today were for SU fans. Market already assumed Indy would win. If they lost, ticket price would decrease substantially.

It will be all us and IU. Probably 50-50 split.

We brought as many fans to SJ yesterday as freakin ORegon. 2k strong almost 3,000 miles from Syracuse.

Georgetown fans barely show up for their home games. Hard to imagine them paying top dollar to see us play in the Sweet 16.

Their season ticket holders got first crack at tickets

all i know is its unlikely to sound like it did in dayton where it was shades of assembly hall for a few minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom