Any links to tonight's | Syracusefan.com

Any links to tonight's

Or anyone know of a link to the Brewster game tonight?

I'm here. BK looks to have a physical advantage heading into the game. Chino looks like a real athlete in pregame warmups - will comment on Bryant later. Holt looks like the only player physically ready to take on BK. My comments obviously are based only on the eye test - take them all with a grain of salt.

Webster Schroeder 9, Bishop Kearney 7. 1:39 remain in first quarter.

Webster Schroeder has a four-point lead 13-9 after a couple of nice plays by emmet Holt.

Timeout Bishop #Kearney. Antwoine Anderson makes two free-throws to cut #Schroeder lead 13-11. 5:44 remain in first half.

Kearney has a 22-15 lead over Webster Schroeder at halftime One word: defense. Schroeder's shooters are way off

Chino has tried to make a number of offensive moves, mostly to no avail. He's been as advertised defensively. Bryant has 2 fouls - flung up 2 3's that clanged off the rim - made one layup. He's smooth and appears to enjoy playing more on the outside. Holt has 2 fouls and works hard but he'd better have a growth spurt to compete inside at the highest level. I've never seen any of these players play before so in no way am I making any definitive judgments on any of these players - just reporting what I'm seeing tonight. Hope it's a good 2nd half but it will be tough for Webster to win - they are just outclassed physically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom