Any word on attendance for Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

Any word on attendance for Wisconsin

probably similar to the number for the SU/Indiana game from a couple years ago.

I love going to the first game right after a big early season tourney win. You can just feel the buzz in the air, plus it's a acc / Big 10 challenge game.

probably similar to the number for the SU/Indiana game from a couple years ago.
Hopefully one less person shows up but this is the Cheesehead version:
packers.jpg

Those students better show up. Unfortunately, Wisconsin is down. The buzz needs to be generated by people wanting to see this emerging team play, as opposed to seeing us take on a really good team.

So far, none of my family or friends have texted or emailed me. That was not the case when we met in the Sweet 16! Kind of a bummer.

I really wanted to attend this game, but it was just too difficult to squeeze in between a week in Atlantis and going to the Georgetown game in DC this weekend.

cto said:
I really wanted to attend this game, but it was just too difficult to squeeze in between a week in Atlantis and going to the Georgetown game in DC this weekend.

I have big smile reading this post. Not that I have any bargaining power but I would have taken Atlantis/gtown over the Wisconsin game.

Anyway thank you again !!!

You're a crappy fan.

c9e5f399fe980ce80dc0bd9d8faf1d095c8d5fbf_full.jpg

over thanksgiving many were probably busy with family events to take notice... some probably even forgot there were games. If you want bigger crowds, we need to win back the bandwagon fans. They just have to keep winning and playing well. Hard to erase 2 years of ugly - not happenin' overnight.

I have big smile reading this post. Not that I have any bargaining power but I would have taken Atlantis/gtown over the Wisconsin game.

Anyway thank you again !!!
Enjoy my seats, goodroc. I hope you see a great SU win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom