Anybody hear a thing on Reddish availability?? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody hear a thing on Reddish availability??

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 52s
CB Brandon Reddish is questionable for the Clemson game. That's a key injury. They need him out there.

WAER Sports ‏@WAERSports 11m
Coach Shafer said that nobody (outside of Krautman), will miss the game on Saturday.

That is unreal. Great job by the program going from the disaster that was the second half of 2011 to going into this game with almost all hands.

That is unreal. Great job by the program going from the disaster that was the second half of 2011 to going into this game with almost all hands.

Seriously, I didn't even think it possible (as a statistical matter) to have as many injuries as we had.

Seriously, I didn't even think it possible (as a statistical matter) to have as many injuries as we had.

2011 really is the lost year, there's no reason in the world why we shouldn't have been bowling that year.

Marrone lost the battle that season but with the program I feel like he won the war. Or more important battles at least.

2011 really is the lost year, there's no reason in the world why we shouldn't have been bowling that year.

Marrone lost the battle that season but with the program I feel like he won the war. Or more important battles at least.

And at the time, it was "Marrone has lost the team."

It's really too bad about what happened there. Who knows how we could have finished the season. 3 straight bowl appearances would have meant so much, in so many areas, including regaining the trust of a fading fan base.

It's really too bad about what happened there. Who knows how we could have finished the season. 3 straight bowl appearances would have meant so much, in so many areas, including regaining the trust of a fading fan base.

I've often wondered what happened that year. Was there more to it than just an ungodly amount of injuries and little depth as a result of the Marrone purge a year or so earlier?

Florange44

Here is what I remember about year 2011:

1. Shortage of players especially upperclassmen due to release of many players during FHCDMs first year.
2. Many DL players were really banged up and we were unable to stop the run and were exploited.
3. If memory serves, schedule was brutal as bye weeks were not scheduled appropriately
4. OL was not playing as a team - I think it was Mackys first year at center

Plus many other issues on coaching level including DL coach who I think was let go at end of season - also our beloved LB coach too if not mistaken

Wasn't that the year Keon Lyn got in to a fight with Coach Wheatley the night before the game?

Wasn't that the year Keon Lyn got in to a fight with Coach Wheatley the night before the game?

Yeah, and got sent home from Pittsburgh before the game.

Here is what I remember about year 2011:

1. Shortage of players especially upperclassmen due to release of many players during FHCDMs first year.
2. Many DL players were really banged up and we were unable to stop the run and were exploited.
3. If memory serves, schedule was brutal as bye weeks were not scheduled appropriately
4. OL was not playing as a team - I think it was Mackys first year at center

Plus many other issues on coaching level including DL coach who I think was let go at end of season - also our beloved LB coach too if not mistaken

There was also a faction of partiers left over from GRob's Summer Camp who were not committed to doing what was necessary to win. IMO, Marrone did lose that team but it was a boil that had to be lanced to establish the tenor he wanted going forward. It was a risk to run off so many kids (especially linemen) and we paid a price for it with that teams collapse, but it worked out in the end.

Syracuse Football‏@syrfootball37m
Slight correction on Reddish note. Shafer only said he ran on Wednesday. No mention of him practicing. Sorry for confusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom