Anybody watching The Roosevelts on PBS? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody watching The Roosevelts on PBS?

Very interesting love the series. The Syracuse angle was unknown to me. Ken Burns could make sitting in a recliner interesting he is truly great at what he does!

if you're up for a doubleheader i'd recommend watching PBS american experience BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID and then chasing it with the newman / redford classic. (both stream on netflix) the movie starts out stating most of the events were true.(they were) i've seen this film 100 times but the PBS doc insights opened my eyes to a better understanding of their story. (sorry no thread hijacking or train robbing intended.)

that was an assume series.. even better we had just taken the kids to hyde park this summer to see the FDR homestead and saw so many of the locations there were showing. the FDR museum is really worth a trip

My father was one of those kids at Warm Springs whose life was given hope by FDR. He sat next to FDR for Thanksgiving dinner in 1932. He explained that he got the seat of honor by being the fastest child in a wheelchair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom