anyone a mystery and suspense reader? | Syracusefan.com

anyone a mystery and suspense reader?

dasher

Living Legend
I read a mystery suspense book every three days or so. Right now I have 31 books that I have bought and read. I would be interested in tradi ng if a trade could be worked out. Let me know what you have.

I read a mystery suspense book every three days or so. Right now I have 31 books that I have bought and read. I would be interested in tradi ng if a trade could be worked out. Let me know what you have.
Give us a brief list, if you can.

Sure...look them up on amazon
Night Town Timothy Hallinan The Two Gates Ken Davonport Nantucket Red Tickets, Nantucket Counterfeit, Nantucket Sawbuck, Steven Axelrod, Shining City Tom Rosenstiel, Heart of the City Robert Rotenberg, Freedom Road William Lashner, House Arrest Mike Lawson, Exit Strategy Steve Hamilton, The Final Reckoning Robert Bailey, First Kill The Lawyers David Housewright, Perfect Alibi Sheldon Siegel, Without Precedent J.D. Trafford, Bleak Harbor Bryan Gruley, The Secret Mother, Shalini Boland, The Kind Worth Killing, Peter Swanson, The Night Fire, Michael Connelly, The Girl Who Livid Christopher Greyson, What you Did Claire McGowan, A Dangerous Man, Robert Crais, The Accomplice Joseph Kanon, Do No Harm Max Allen Collins, Elevator Pitch Linwood Barclay, Whiplash River Lou Berney, Defectors Joseph Kanon, Suitcase Charlie John Guzlowski, Stardust Joseph Kanon, Nothing More Dangerous Allen Eskens, Nothing Ventured Jeffrey Archer, Leaving Berlin Joseph Kanon

Dash, the 4 Monkey Killer trilogy is absolutely brilliant.

I do to.. I have a huge mix though. Ran out of space for many of my authors So I buy books for 5-6 and the rest is Kindle now. Books are for when I read in comfort.. Kindle is great for when i am stuck in a car or going to bed or sitting at the Mall when that used to be a thing.

I do to.. I have a huge mix though. Ran out of space for many of my authors So I buy books for 5-6 and the rest is Kindle now. Books are for when I read in comfort.. Kindle is great for when i am stuck in a car or going to bed or sitting at the Mall when that used to be a thing.
How many actual mystery/ suspense books do you have now?

the ratings look great. I'm scared just reading the highlights.

It’s got some creepy to it. But the whole thing is just super twisted. The long range planning of the killer is absolutely remarkable. If you are a suspense/thriller/serial killer drama fan, I’m not sure how you wouldn’t love that trilogy

How many actual mystery/ suspense books do you have now?
if stuff like murder mysteries like Connelly, Sandford/Francis count then with them alone 100+ in book format and probably another 2-300 of others genres. Kindle maybe 4-500 all told. but more stuff like Greaney/Baldacci/Clancy/Flynn/patterson thats like spy thriller types.

Westerns maybe 100+ books and then Kindle of those too.

if stuff like murder mysteries like Connelly, Sandford/Francis count then with them alone 100+ in book format and probably another 2-300 of others genres. Kindle maybe 4-500 all told. but more stuff like Greaney/Baldacci/Clancy/Flynn/patterson thats like spy thriller types.

I just finished a Baldacci novel...Walk the Wire. Actually I just finished three in row all from different series.

I Like him, have most all his books.. I even liked the TV series which was fun to watch
I like Jeffrey Deaver also. The Lincoln Rhymes novels are better than the movie or tv program.

I havent gotten to him yet but i have seen both the tv and movie. I have 50-60 series of books I am trying to keep track of now.I need a better database.

Two questions, One, how many Francis books do you have and two, in your reading of westerns, do you have any series that are about one family? I have never read a western but I would love to get in to a family western. Like the old tv shows.

Two questions, One, how many Francis books do you have and two, in your reading of westerns, do you have any series that are about one family? I have never read a western but I would love to get in to a family western. Like the old tv shows.
Louis L'Amour wrote the saga of the Sacketts.

Little House on the Prairie. ;)

Not exactly what I had in mind.
I just discovered that my local library has tons of stuff online including audio books. Just throwing that out there in case I wasn't the last person to know. :)

I just discovered that my local library has tons of stuff online including audio books. Just throwing that out there in case I wasn't the last person to know. :)
You have no idea how disappointed I was to read your post. I get an alert that someone responds to my book swap idea and it's a post about the library. Thanks a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom