Anyone actually taking that summer trip?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Considering we have moved through Spring, essentially.

DMDMD

unencumbered by the thought process
I foresee roadtrips in my future. Gonna need a nice long camping trip...

FloridaFan

All American
Supposed to be a groomsman for a wedding in Nashville in late September. We will see about that when we get to it. Outside of that maybe a weekend trip to Disney with friends when this starts to get better

OburgOrange

Living Legend
I think NYS will be opening their sites in June. Some counties have allowed camp sites to open.
Some counties have allowed private campgrounds to open. State campgrounds are not opening any time soon, last I knew. What is the difference? A campground is a campground

DMDMD

unencumbered by the thought process
Some counties have allowed private campgrounds to open. State campgrounds are not opening any time soon, last I knew. What is the difference? A campground is a campground
The shutdown order is in effect until 5/31 for overnight camping and will be reevaluated. Its possible its extended beyond that, but *I think* they will be opened in areas that are making their way through the "phased reopening" plan.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Supposed to be a groomsman for a wedding in Nashville in late September. We will see about that when we get to it. Outside of that maybe a weekend trip to Disney with friends when this starts to get better
I'm in a wedding here in NE Ohio in september as well. We will see what the guidelines are by then. The couple is planning on going forward with it, even if they have to severely cut their guest list.

FloridaFan

All American
I'm in a wedding here in NE Ohio in september as well. We will see what the guidelines are by then. The couple is planning on going forward with it, even if they have to severely cut their guest list.
Same for us. Maybe football will be going and I can catch a Vandy game while I’m there

CuseFaninVT

Living Legend
My father's side of the family has been planning a trip to Ireland in August. We didn't sign-on initially because of work commitments, etc., but now I'm glad that I'm not fighting for my deposit back like some of my siblings.

CuseFaninVT

Living Legend
With the family. My wife and I had 4 weddings and 6 different concerts/music fests this summer. Sadly one wedding has been postponed and 3 concerts have been postponed/canceled so far...So we need something to do!
We've had 2 concerts cancel so far. Really and truly sucks.

My cousin is getting married in October in Arizona. I'm hoping we get to go.

Cusefan0307

A very millennial millennial
How's the Cape looking this summer - demand down due to the uncertainty?
There’s a lot of cottages as low as 200 a night right on the ocean. Some owners are still holding out for 600-800 a night, but there’s a ton of inventory still out there starting July 4th weekend to the 11th.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Just picked up a 12 pack orange shandy, 12 pack brewology, and two six packs or canoe paddler.
All leinenkugels.
Only issue is I can’t find any vanilla porter...

Also got my liter of Jameo.

CuseTroop

Polar Bear Hunter
I've got flights for TBT just in case..

As Alaska opens back up, people are starting to spend their weekends out of town. I have a bday weekend coming up and might spend it on a river somewhere.

I keep telling myself that once they lift the mandatory quarantine for flying back to Alaska, I might just take off somewhere for a bit. Either back home to see my fam, or just somewhere random, solo. We'll see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom